Hampshire Geek meet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to come down from Swindon, but can't do May...... Too many birthdays, doing the Moonwalk and having a weekend away..... Any chance of doing June instead?? Oh, but not weekend of 17th.....!!

Sorry guys i start my full time job again, so cant do weekdays, perhaps early June then?????

I am sorry xxxxxxxxx

Lissie Broom said:
Sorry guys i start my full time job again, so cant do weekdays, perhaps early June then?????

I am sorry xxxxxxxxx
Lissie, what about inviting those who cant make to 12th May to your STRINGFELLOWS party on 3rd JUNE? Just a thought......

yeah brill idea hun, OPEN INVITE TO EVERYONE!!!! BUT i want to do a geek meet too!!!! xxxxxxx

I cant make May either. June would be good.

Julie

Awww, please dont make me wait till june. I cant come then anyway as hubby will be away on a 6 week course. Cant we do one in may and another in june for all those who cant make the may one?

Oooh, just spotted this thread. I'd love to join you all, too. I live in Shipton Bellinger, about 12 miles out of Andover.
12/13 May are fine with me - although Portsmouth is quite a journey.

Debbie

Has it been decided which month, we are going for May or June or both?? I cant make May, but how about Sat 3rd June??

xxx

Sat 3rd june is my Stringfellows party you are more than welcome to come if you like????? we could have a mini geek meet whilst having the party!:hug:

cool that sounds good to me! sorry if this is really thick of me but whats a stringfellows party? :o

its underwear and jewellery and bags and other goodies, like from the club! it'll be great, i have a catalogue and the stuff is LOVERLY!!!!!!! XXXXX

Lissie Broom said:
its underwear and jewellery and bags and other goodies, like from the club! it'll be great, i have a catalogue and the stuff is LOVERLY!!!!!!! XXXXX
ooooh sounds like i might need to start saving some pennies!!
xxx

Lissie Broom said:

Can boys come, Lissie, or is it girls only? :o

Ooooh i am not sure on that one hun! I'll check! x:hug:

Axiom said:
Can boys come, Lissie, or is it girls only? :o

only if you promise to model it for us Andy!!!!!!!! :eek:

Hi,

My name is Sandra and this is my first post! I've been an avid reader of the site for months and, so far, haven't had a question that I couldn't find an answer to! You're all wonderful!

I live in Kingsclere, Hampshire (between Basingstoke and Newbury) and have a salon at home (trained at Newbury College and Creative Academy in Maidenhead).

Would love to meet you all so will watch this space to see what time/venue is decided upon .......

Sandra

Hi Sandra, welcome to the site, you are also more than welcome to come to my party if you'd like, the more geeks the merrier!

Lissie xxx

Sassy Hassy said:
only if you promise to model it for us Andy!!!!!!!! :eek:

Careful what you wish for Sassy, lol!!!! :wink2:

Latest posts

Back