Hand Cleanser after Corporate/Workplace Massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

logcabin

Reaction score
Hello, therapists who work at corporate, work-place, events etc (working on many clients in succession) please can you tell me what you use to wash/clean your hands after each client. Specifically with Indian Head Massaging. Thank you.

I have a bottle of no-wash hand sanitising gel I carry with me. You can get it from any chemist or supermarket.

Mundo sanitising products are hard to beat tbh:

mundo

Definitely Mundo products for me :) Im addicted to their sanitiser for hands lol

Sue x x

I would say soap and water!! As a user of hand gels (work within the NHS) you can only use them a few times before you wash your hands anyway, they also tend to make your hands quite dry. If you are close enough to a sink i would say wash them it only takes a minute!! xx

I would say soap and water!! As a user of hand gels (work within the NHS) you can only use them a few times before you wash your hands anyway, they also tend to make your hands quite dry. If you are close enough to a sink i would say wash them it only takes a minute!! xx

The products used in the NHS DO NOT container any skin conditioners - which is hardly an incentive to use them regularly!!

ALL Mundo Hand Sanitizers and Hand Wash products contain advanced skin conditioners - so you can use them day in, day out without getting any dry skin. PERFECT!

Metique have a new waterless anti-bac hand cleanser.

The products used in the NHS DO NOT container any skin conditioners - which is hardly an incentive to use them regularly!!

ALL Mundo Hand Sanitizers and Hand Wash products contain advanced skin conditioners - so you can use them day in, day out without getting any dry skin. PERFECT!

Yes but you do need to wash your hands after so many times as they aren't effective at killing bacteria surely?? I wish we had some that contained conditioners thats why i avoid it at all costs and wash hands instead!! :)

Yes but you do need to wash your hands after so many times as they aren't effective at killing bacteria surely?? I wish we had some that contained conditioners thats why i avoid it at all costs and wash hands instead!! :)

Mundo Sanitizing Hand Gel, Mundo Sanitizing Hand & Foot Spray and Mundo Surgical Hand Wash are all Bactericidal, Fungicidal and Viricidal - effective against MRSA, E-Coli, HBV/HIV etc etc etc.

Thank you to eveyone who replied about which hand cleanser to use. It has been of great help. logcabin.

hay! i have a bottle of sanistision gel xxxxx

Latest posts

Back