Hand cream for eczema?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been suffering with Pomphylyx on my hands and I discovered a locally made hand cream, made with pressed elderflowers and it contains calendula too.

It is lovely and I have been using it in some of my treatments along with the scrub, it smells amazing and has a melting texture. There is also a sensitive version without the citrus oils

Massagical – Purely Miraculous Skincare: Home

hth x

Was thinking of sun beds but I'm scared to use them lol x

Just try 3 minutes on a stand-up and see how you feel - definitely helps a lot! :)

I use the simple intensive hand cream. Now, I hate simple with a passion but I was skint and my hands were at their worst (with dermatitis though) but it honestly cleared it up in about 2 days and only cost me a couple quid from superdrug! No harm in trying. Hth x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Aver no with colloidal oatmeal is excellent!

Sorry Aveeno

Dream Cream by Lush is amazing! My niece has had bad eczema since infancy and we were prescribed steroid cream but hear this is not good in the long run.
Dream Cream is natural and handmade - works fabulously! I get the occasional rash/dermatitis and find the cream works great on me too :)

I've also heard Robinsons cream is good too but never tried it.

Good luck!! :)

Latest posts

Back