Hand trainer advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisekjh

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I have not yet trained but am saving up for either NSI or CND course

I was hoping in the meantime I could perhaps practise with a nail trainer.

There's 2 sorts on eBay the more expensive essential nails hand trainer or a cheaper one that looks like a soft hand.

Just wondering wether the soft hand is just as good as I am trying to put all my spare money to course funds?

Also, exactly how do they work? Do you attach a tip, acrylic it and then take it off?

But confused!

I have the nail trainer hand and bought it from Gumtree for £8 vs £100 new. V good!

Can you use it to practice sculpting as well as tips ? 😄

Exciting you've chosen to start training soon. I trained with CND and they are brilliant. I bought an Essentials Hand Trainer from eBay and I got the tips that 'click' into it on my course, although you can buy these too. If you can't afford the Essentials one at the moment I would save your money for the course and use the Blu Tac finger, it's Gigi's tip. Get a pack of Blu Tack, roll it up to make a finger shape and put a tip into it, the Blu Tac will push up either side slightly creating sidewalls so you can practise not touching the 'skin'. You can also stick tips to orange wood sticks with Blu Tack to practise your polishing and smile lines. Good luck. I hope this helps :) xx

I would def recommend the nail trainer hand... It's fab and will always be there for you to practice with tips, sculpting, nail art, you name it and never ever moan lol.

You can pick them up 2nd hand (no pun intended lol) from ebay for normally about 1/2 the price or you can get direct from essential nails and if you don't have the money I believe there is a monthly pay system.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 67
I would recommend the hand trainer too I got mine second hand lol off eBay I paid £10 an that was including postage too. Bargain x there are quite a lot on there at the mo I saved the search so when ever any where added id get a notification. An there's no harm in sending them a message to see if they ll accept but it now x

I would highly recommend the essentials nails, nail trainer. I love it. I also bought me second hand off of eBay.

Latest posts

Back