Happy with my product...but do I shop around?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been looking on the internet for any trade shows...not just in my area...but in Spain in general...but nada!!!! Well nada that is relevant...

I am at a total loss on how to do anything....:rolleyes:

Just wondered if you were any nearer a decision hun ?

I have been searching and searching and there doesn't seem to be any trade shows here in Spain...

I don't have the means and ways to get to London and Manchester is usually October I think???

I don't want to just order something .... I don't think that is going to serve a purpose...plus I have no idea where to order from...

So Becki...I am no further forward lol...

I definitely love CND...that isn't going to go away... but as others have said...some things can just work in conjuction with each other... plus I think I am ready to start experimenting a little further from the usual Pink and Whites...

I shall keep looking anyway.... and thanks for all the replies xxx

Do all the brands do a 'Try Me' kit ? and any help with regards to buying here in little 'ol Javea...:lol:
I would suggest emailing the UK based companies (ie Young Nails) and ask them if they have a supplier in Spain.

I know you can get CND (obviously lol), NSI and Entity here, there's an NSI educator relatively close to Benissa or Teulada and Sunny Nail Centre in Javea is the place to go for Entity.

re the trade shows... there's one in Barcelona in February Bienvenidos a Cosmobelleza - Exhibition :D

hth's a bit

Last edited:
Jo if I am totally honest I think you would be wasting your money. At this point in your learning you should concentrate in perfecting using the products that you have. You would only confuse yourself if you started to try other brands and your work would suffer. Don't run before you can walk babe :hug:

Thanks Sandi...:hug:
I looked and looked but couldn't find any trade fairs, you always know where to look... it looks interesting anyway..!!! I might suggest a long weekend at Barcelona...and just happen to stumble upon the exhibition lol

Sass...that is what I was wondering myself...is it too soon...but I wanted some GLAMOUR...and GLITZ :D

anyway a Geek has helped me loads...and given me some good advice..and told me stuff I didn't know...

I am more settled now...for the time being at least...now I know what is out there...!!!!

I have tried many brands...just ring suppliers and they will usually be glad to send a sample if you send a copy of your certificates.
If you don't try new products you never know what you may (or may not) be missing.

Don't see why you can't have a wee dabble in products your current supplier doesn't provide.....although, stick to a small dabbling budget! xxx

I agree with Cathie! A little change within a budget, keeps you fresh and motiviated.

Also, I find when I do training in a new product, I always learn something I can take back and use with my original product. There are always some little hints and tips that will work with your other systems.

Latest posts

Back