Hard crunchy extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winxstudio

Reaction score
I’ve just recently started getting extensions done. And also just completed my eyelash tech course. I had one truck apply .15 c curl Bella lashes. I had a different tech fill them. The first set were very soft and comfortable. Hardly noticed them. The fill is different. Same weight and length d curl and a different brand. But everything now feels hard and crunchy. There isn’t any clumping or lashes glued too close. What would account for the big difference? Would it be too much glue? Or the type of glue? If it’s the glue which brands would be softer/have more flexibility while still have good adhesion?

My guess would be too much glue.. If everything else (weight, length etc) was the same then I would say its the dried glue causing them to be stiff rather than flexible.

Or if a different brand was used was it a cheaper/lesser quality? Ive ordered cheap extensions off Ebay before (for a craft project not for human use!) & the quality was god awful.

Speak to the tech that did it :)

Xx

Latest posts

Back