Hard gel help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juke

Reaction score
I am currently using alida hard gel which my clients love but my wholesaler is going to stop stocking it.

So, i am looking for a replacement hard gel.

Can anyone recommend a good hard gel, hard wearing ?

Thank you for your help with my quest!!!

Hi Depends on what type of hard gel you are after . If its builder gels we do a great range which consist of 1 Phase and 3 Phase gels plus usual pinks , whites and colour gels

These vary from thick builder gels to self leveling gels . Just depends what you are looking for really . You can check it out on our site or just ask if you would like more details x

http://www.nailsinternational.co.uk

thank you, i'll have a look x

Hi there, I'm hoping you can help me out.... I currently use what is called primagel ultra 1 phase led gel.... Supplier is out of stock, and I'm now losing out on custom having to cure nails one at a time.... Is there a product that I can cure 4 nails together like this reduce could, as it's really stressing me out as I don't have the funds to keep trialing and error new products.... Please tell me that there is such a product :).

Sent from my A3-A20 using SalonGeek mobile app

Try Nail Perfect it is Professional System hard gel. I love it especially secret pink gel, crystal clear which selflevel, brush on french as so quick and easy for deep smileline and soft pink as able to do full set with one coat of gel.
You can get it from www.nailperfect.net
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back