Harmonising Scotland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChicUnique

Reaction score
Hi geeks. I've searched for a thread re the above on sunday but either there isn't one (which surprised me) or my app isn't searching properly (most likely) so

Can anyone point me in the direction of the thread please?

And if by a miracle there isnt one already, who's all going? Would be lovely to meet some geeks xxx

Unfortunately I'm unable to go on Sunday it would have been great to catch up with Sarah and see what is going on in the Harmony Army :)

Unfortunately I'm unable to go on Sunday it would have been great to catch up with Sarah and see what is going on in the Harmony Army :)

Aww that's a shame izzidoll, I spoke to Sarah on the phone today she sounds lovely. Im looking forward to meeting the team. I'm also hoping to get some training booked and some fab new products :) excited

I would love to have gone but its Fathers Day. Maybe next year if they do it again, I just hope they do it on a different day lol

I would love to have gone but its Fathers Day. Maybe next year if they do it again, I just hope they do it on a different day lol

I know it's a shame, I didn't think I was going to manage, my dads working away just now and my hubby told me to take my mummy for a girls day so he can spend the day with our boys xxx

I'm kind of tempted to just go now as my other plans were weather related and its not as nice as the forecast said ;)
Maybe a wee drive to Edinburgh would be better lol ;)

I'm kind of tempted to just go now as my other plans were weather related and its not as nice as the forecast said ;)
Maybe a wee drive to Edinburgh would be better lol ;)

I went, the educators and other staff were fab. I bought the GHG kit and I booked my training with Suzy. So excited. Came home and had a wee try out!
However a lot of the ladies there were extremely arrogant and downright rude! I felt sorry for everyone who had given the time and effort to put the event on to be treated like they were. But hey...not worse than people right? Lol xx

I went, the educators and other staff were fab. I bought the GHG kit and I booked my training with Suzy. So excited. Came home and had a wee try out!
However a lot of the ladies there were extremely arrogant and downright rude! I felt sorry for everyone who had given the time and effort to put the event on to be treated like they were. But hey...not worse than people right? Lol xx

I wish Harmony would do an Event like the CND one in England.
Shame the ladies were rude! I take it that was the ladies attending not the organisers.

I wish Harmony would do an Event like the CND one in England.
Shame the ladies were rude! I take it that was the ladies attending not the organisers.

Yes something like the event would be fab.

Yes the ladies attending were the rude ones, the organisers could not of been more helpful :)

That's a shame that your fellow Techs spoiled it a bit for you.

The sun came out here so I got on with my gardening tasks so didn't make it after all, could have been a mini geek meet too ;)

Latest posts

Back