Harmony Fusion Acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natalie_

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone use Harmony Fusion Acrylic? What do you think of it?

Looking into doing a conversion course with this brand...if not which brands does everyone prefer? xx

I used the products, I liked them but I had a really bad experience with the company - I needed a cover pink, they took my money, item was then out of stock, took 4 months of lots of phone calls etc, eventually my cover pink was delivered but by then I had changed back to NSI. Harmony are the only supplier in the country so I could not get my acrylic powder anywhere else. Due to the customer service being so poor I refuse to use their products as wouldn't be abs to trust I could get my order on time.

I use harmony fusion acrylic and love it, had trouble with it when I first stated but now cracked it

I also use it and love it...I did their conversion course and In one day I went from being on the brink of giving up out of frustration to doing great nails and feeling amazing about it!!

Thank you every one! Have booked their conversion course as of last night and can't wait :D xx

I changed to harmony just before I was going to give up acrylic now I love it. And my tutor Lou Callaway is awesome xx

Thank you every one! Have booked their conversion course as of last night and can't wait :D xx

Good luck, you'll love it!! X

I have just booked my conversion course for June I use nsi now x

I have just booked my conversion course for June I use nsi now x

Are you doing your Conversion course on the 16th of June?? xx

Latest posts

Back