Harmony Fusion conversion course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsKelliG

Reaction score
Has anyone done this course? How did you find it?
I'm qualified in acrylics but am really struggling with them - I can do a really nice set on one person then the next are shocking on another client but can never seem to find a nice balance.

I've decided to use harmony products and am booked in for 3/6/14 for my course but wondered what I can expect.

Can't speak for the training, but I've used Fusion l&p and really like it. Must have just about the most forgiving ratios out there, to the point where it'd be hard to get it wrong. What brand are you currently using?

Can't speak for the training, but I've used Fusion l&p and really like it. Must have just about the most forgiving ratios out there, to the point where it'd be hard to get it wrong. What brand are you currently using?

I'm using the fusion kit so I must be piggin awful at doing them! I can never seem to get the perfect little bead, it's either too wet or too dry .... I'm at the point of just not offering acrylics at all 😩

I'm using the fusion kit so I must be piggin awful at doing them! I can never seem to get the perfect little bead, it's either too wet or too dry .... I'm at the point of just not offering acrylics at all 😩

Right, then! Do the training and I'm sure they'll sort you out. I found it a really good brand! :)

I'm hoping to do the training soon too. I've heard really good things about it but the main reason I chose Harmony is because I use Gelish and want to stick with the same brand.
Let me know how the course goes!

Right, then! Do the training and I'm sure they'll sort you out. I found it a really good brand! :)

I hope so hun! I refuse to offer it as a service until I'm happy with the quality of my work so I'm losing money and business right now .... I've heard amazing things about their educators so I'm hoping they can put me on the right track x

I'm hoping to do the training soon too. I've heard really good things about it but the main reason I chose Harmony is because I use Gelish and want to stick with the same brand.
Let me know how the course goes!

I chose to use harmony for the same reason .... I have a lot of faith in the brand so want to be able to do it justice 😊
I'll let you know how it goes x

I completed my conversion course yesterday! It was brilliant the products are amazing so easy to use and the training is fab! I went to Jennie nippard in salon 59 she is super helpful and amazing at her job! I can't recommend nail harmony enough!

I completed my conversion course yesterday! It was brilliant the products are amazing so easy to use and the training is fab! I went to Jennie nippard in salon 59 she is super helpful and amazing at her job! I can't recommend nail harmony enough!

Ahhhh that's made me feel a little more confident! Thank you! I'm petrified I'm going to go there and they're going to tell me I'm a lost cause lol ..... X

Good luck with the course I've previously done it and they did also cover sculpting but they are changing from harmony fusion to pro hesion (I think that's how it's spelt ) xxxx

Last edited:
Ahhhh that's made me feel a little more confident! Thank you! I'm petrified I'm going to go there and they're going to tell me I'm a lost cause lol ..... X

I'm sure they wont, although after a couple of days of it years ago when I began training, my first educator suggested I might be better off with mani/pedi! :rolleyes::wink2::D

I thought they were going to say the same to me! She made it so much more easier than I ever imagined even with sculpting and pink and whites! X

I thought they were going to say the same to me! She made it so much more easier than I ever imagined even with sculpting and pink and whites! X

Should point out that said educator was with a different brand. We didn't have Nail Harmony over here in those days x

I'm sure they wont, although after a couple of days of it years ago when I began training, my first educator suggested I might be better off with mani/pedi! :rolleyes::wink2::D

Lol that's made me giggle - I'll know soon enough if I'm fighting a losing battle I'm sure x

Latest posts

Back