Harmony LED Lamps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi all.. could someone please tell me if and why the CND lamp is better (when using mostly gelish) than a cheap, made in china uv lamp? that's what i've got at the moment but i'm planning to upgrade and just considering all the options. many thanks in advance

hi all.. could someone please tell me if and why the CND lamp is better (when using mostly gelish) than a cheap, made in china uv lamp? that's what i've got at the moment but i'm planning to upgrade and just considering all the options. many thanks in advance

Ideally, it's best to use the lamp that goes with that system, but Gelish only has LED lamps now and they say that a 36watt CFL UV lamp will cure Gelish. The CND CFL UV lamp is a really good lamp. It is 36 watts (4 bulbs) It is designed so that it encourages proper hand placement, the bulb placement and reflectors make sure that the light coverage is excellent, the pre-programmed timers are great, it keeps track of usage so you know how much time you have on your bulbs, love the cute handle which makes it easy to carry, removable tray makes pedis easy... Have I left out anything?

A good lamp is the heart of your gel polish system. A bad lamp leads to uncertain cures, service breakdown and unnecessary exposure to uncured gel. I know too many people who used the cheap lamps only to get allergies from exposure to uncured gel and it has made me really cautious about what lamps I use. To my mind, a CND lamp is one less thing to worry about.

Thanks everyone! I can't make my mind up whether to get an led lamp or a CND lamp? I do Gelish!!! ? X

If its for gelish stick with the 18g lamp it's wonderful

Ideally, it's best to use the lamp that goes with that system, but Gelish only has LED lamps now and they say that a 36watt CFL UV lamp will cure Gelish. The CND CFL UV lamp is a really good lamp. It is 36 watts (4 bulbs) It is designed so that it encourages proper hand placement, the bulb placement and reflectors make sure that the light coverage is excellent, the pre-programmed timers are great, it keeps track of usage so you know how much time you have on your bulbs, love the cute handle which makes it easy to carry, removable tray makes pedis easy... Have I left out anything?

A good lamp is the heart of your gel polish system. A bad lamp leads to uncertain cures, service breakdown and unnecessary exposure to uncured gel. I know too many people who used the cheap lamps only to get allergies from exposure to uncured gel and it has made me really cautious about what lamps I use. To my mind, a CND lamp is one less thing to worry about.

Thank you sooo much .. I was thinking of Harmony's Led Mercedes of a lamp :) but since I dont only use Led gels, CND would be best option for me.
xx

I started out with a UV lamp for Gelish and then after a short time brought the 6g led lamp from harmony. I do like it as it cures so much faster, small enough as im mobile. I'd love the 18g but just cant afford at the moment. Ive thought about getting the cnd lamp as i'd like to be able to cure 4 fingers and thumbs together, be so much easier.

Does anyone know where to buy and sell second hand Gelish lamps safely? I'd like to sell my mini and put the money towards an 18g.

Does anyone know where to buy and sell second hand Gelish lamps safely? I'd like to sell my mini and put the money towards an 18g.

Could try the beauty guild classifieds Hun x

I think I have decided to get the 6g, however before I take the plunge would I be better waiting to get the 18g?
Both so expensive I don't want to buy a white elephant!:confused:

I have an old 9g which I bought first and now just use for feet. I bought an 18g for fingers and its the best thing ever. Love it, no bulb replacing either.

I think if you can wait and get the 18g it would be worth it. I always buy mine at the shows. Harmony nearly always do VAT free and then 10% further off if you wear one of their t shirts, 30% is a huge saving.

Could try the beauty guild classifieds Hun x
Thank you. Will do. Sorry I took so long to get back to you. I've been surprisingly busy.

Latest posts

Back