Harmony LED Lamps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
Evening all :)

I was just wondering if everyone can give me their opinions on the three different kinds of harmony LED lamps.

- mini pro 45
- 6G lamp
- 18G lamp

Obviously the 18G is the bees knees, but I can't quite afford it just yet!

I am mobile, what are the other two lamps like? Are they suitable for feet too?

Thanks

:)

I have the 18g and this is fabbb!
The 6g is also good, but you can only cure 4 fingers at a time. Yes it does feet.
Not tried the other one.

im sure ive seen somewhere that they also do a 9g one aswell? although i know its not on the harmony website.x

From personal experience I didn't get on with the mini pro. Done 6 clients and after TIO when I go to wipe
Sticky layer the edges and some sides (nail side) come off. Gone back to using my UV lamp until I can afford the 18g. HTH x x

Thanks everyone! I can't make my mind up whether to get an led lamp or a CND lamp? I do Gelish!!! ? X

I bought the 6g lamp in the beauty show on April! I love it!! Best investment ever and IMO well worth the money :) hth

Do they give discount at beauty shows?

I got mine from Sally's vat free day. They ordered it me in.

Does anyone use the CND lamp for Gelish? X

Does anyone use the CND lamp for Gelish? X

Yes! It's great. Unless you paint super quick it's perfect. All 5 fingers at once, and if you ever decide to add Shellac to your service, you'll have the lamp! Xxx

Yes! It's great. Unless you paint super quick it's perfect. All 5 fingers at once, and if you ever decide to add Shellac to your service, you'll have the lamp! Xxx

Thank you Wendy... I am leaning more towards the CND lamp for a few reasons
- just over a third of the cost of 18G
- can offer shellac if I decide to
- I can't paint quick enough for 30 secs lol

How often do bulbs need replacing in CND?

Thanks x

Thank you Wendy... I am leaning more towards the CND lamp for a few reasons
- just over a third of the cost of 18G
- can offer shellac if I decide to
- I can't paint quick enough for 30 secs lol

How often do bulbs need replacing in CND?

Thanks x

I use the CND lamp for Gelish. I offered Shellac first, but Gelish has taken over in leaps and bounds as the main nail treatment I offer.

The bulbs have a 100 hour life span, so it is depending on how often you are using it. You can check the time left of your bulbs in the digital display when needed.It's also recommended that you turn the bulbs around after 50 hours to get maximum use and for the to be beneficial to curing. Plus clients and their wayward fingers sometimes ding their nails on the bulbs. D'oh!

I think I have decided to get the 6g, however before I take the plunge would I be better waiting to get the 18g?
Both so expensive I don't want to buy a white elephant!:confused:

I went for the CND lamp, this way I can offer shellac too :D x

The mini pro is good and cute. I think its a bit of a squeeze for toosies though. But omg I want the 18g too! Its so pretty :)

The mini pro is good and cute. I think its a bit of a squeeze for toosies though. But omg I want the 18g too! Its so pretty :)

This is just my opinion, got the Mini pro and was having trouble curing all 4 fingers in it. I'm saving for the 18g. I would save up and get a good one as u end up losing money in the long run x x

This is just my opinion, got the Mini pro and was having trouble curing all 4 fingers in it. I'm saving for the 18g. I would save up and get a good one as u end up losing money in the long run x x

I agree, iv only tryed it for gelish, and to fix my nails here and there. Iv never done a whole set on it though, so thats good to know. I deffs agree and save.

I started out with Gelish polish and UV lamp which was painfully slow and sometimes the polish leaned a bit on the thumbs. I order the 6g and Wow what a difference it made I loved it!! I had to do four fingers and then the thumbs separately...but it was still much much quicker than the uv. Then I did my training for gelish and the educator had an 18g and I decided I just had to save and get one! So I did and after enquiring at Sally's, I found I could order one with them on Vat free day, saving £70ish..so I ordered one. I've now had it for two weeks and it's totally amazing. I feel that I should have got this straight away. It's well worth the extra money. Hth's

Michelle x

I bought the mini pro and I love it:) I am mobile and it is so small and travel convenient. You have to be a bit careful about positioning the fingers in the lamp, and doing a "rolling" motion with the fingers in the lamp is a good idea.

I also cannot afford the 6g or 18g, but I don't paint in 30sec either so the mini pro is perfect for me:)

Latest posts

Back