has any one ever gone into labour on you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clara doon

Reaction score
yep i know this should be in the journal (and i will write it there BUT!)
we all ask about the funny things that happen while we 'doing' nails

doing my regular thursday night lady and her daugher is due her baby in a couple of weeks just about to start applying the product and her husband is at the door saying there daughers waters have broken !!! o0000h what a panic!!! so off she rushed ! i know its wrong but i can't help worring that her nails might not last the night !!! lol o0errrh !!

What was she going to do?? It can be hours/days from when waters break to a baby arriving...... 48 hours in my SIL's case!!

My cousin insisted on finishing her team's appraisals whilst in labour - every few minutes she had to stop speaking and just breathe..... Eventually they took her to hospital themselves..... lmao

Aaaah, but then you get the women who sneeze and a baby is born!:eek:

One of my clients insisted on not going into labour till shed had her infills done (6days overdue) I finally found her a place, infilled her and that night she went into labour. That was one determined lady...:lol:

I was out shopping one day, and saw a bit of comotion from down the street, so walked over to have a look, and there was a poor woman giving birth in 'poundstretchers' door way!!!!! Luckily people had called an ambulance, but it was too late by the time they got there as the baby was well and truly nearly born!!! She had the baby right there!!! People had given her coats and things to hide her 'bits' bless her!!!

It was lovely as she was very calm and she was making comments like 'I bet he didnt know he would be famous!' She just 'got on with it'!! What a woman!!!:)

lol - that was one thing I dont think i'll ever forget.:lol:

Another one was a lady's waters broke when I was in Sainsbury's once! lol.

god no - id have no idea what to do if someone did eirher - im no good in emergencys i just panic! xx

supposedly, (I cant prove this as I am not road testing it for anyone) but IF your waters break in Marks and Spencer they give you a £100 gift voucher, thats what I was told, and I know someone that walked up and down the food aisle once whilst very heavily preggers, no joy though .... :lol: not me I hasten to add.

supposedly, (I cant prove this as I am not road testing it for anyone) but IF your waters break in Marks and Spencer they give you a £100 gift voucher, thats what I was told, and I know someone that walked up and down the food aisle once whilst very heavily preggers, no joy though .... :lol: not me I hasten to add.

Yes a woman had her baby in asda and got a voucher plus a years supply of nappies so for all you women about to give birth get shopping in asda:)

Latest posts

Back