Has anybody seen this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pika

Reaction score
Southampton, Portsmouth & Welwyn Garden City (i'm
I have already done a thread on this somewhere x

Didn't get much feedback tho lol x

I think there are certain clients who will try thinks like this once or twice. It's another gimmick. Colour clients are generally quite loyal I've found, it's more important than ever to give your clients a top service.

I think it might affect mobile hairdressers more than salons as the majority of people who come to the salon do it for an escape and a bit of time, where as clients I've done at home prefer the convenience of you coming over x

I think its great--only because after the mishap of doing their own hair, they will be loyal to us:)

I think its great--only because after the mishap of doing their own hair, they will be loyal to us:)

Very true, so fed up now with all this DIY malarkey. I do nails aswel and had a friend this week text to inform me she has bought a load of stuff from....yep, eBay! To do her gel nails herself. I explained the risks of doing so, fake products, rubbish lamp etc. then followed with telling me I can give her a lesson and asked me to get her the real deal cheaper!! Fuming

Very true, so fed up now with all this DIY malarkey. I do nails aswel and had a friend this week text to inform me she has bought a load of stuff from....yep, eBay! To do her gel nails herself. I explained the risks of doing so, fake products, rubbish lamp etc. then followed with telling me I can give her a lesson and asked me to get her the real deal cheaper!! Fuming

Haha, so your becoming a wholesaler to the public now?
I hate people who expect to get things at cost, then again she may sh** at finding the real cost of guaranteed genuine stock. I'm sure they think tints are 50p a tube and shampoo only a pound. I bloody wish :) x

What a load of rubbish !!! Just like every other gimmick , useless !! Just emphasises the importance of professional expertise , how on earth would an Internet service analyse natural base percentage of grey shade required existing colour ? From a photograph ? Or are customers just asking for "chocolate brown " and they send it ?

Apparently so Tomme! They don't believe how much things actually cost me to buy in! I don't mind buying in hair products, I recommend tigi to all my clients and I'm quite happy to get them shampoo, etc but that's where it stops x

What a load of rubbish !!! Just like every other gimmick , useless !! Just emphasises the importance of professional expertise , how on earth would an Internet service analyse natural base percentage of grey shade required existing colour ? From a photograph ? Or are customers just asking for "chocolate brown " and they send it ?

Exactly my thoughts!

Latest posts

Back