Has anybody successfully used ProStrong products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazlady

Reaction score
Has anybody had any luck using ProStrong products? How soon did you see results? Which one of ProStrong products did you use?

Is T.I.P.S better than ProStrong or the reverse?

I am trying the Prostrong Flouride Builder and Nail Bonding products.p

Please let me know your thoughts.

I've got the flouride pen, although i've got out of the habit of using it, that coupled with solar oil twice a day got my nails really nice.

michelemacca said:
I've got the flouride pen, although i've got out of the habit of using it, that coupled with solar oil twice a day got my nails really nice.

I have tried the PEN - I really like it. I am currently using the 8 piece flouride system. So far my results are slow, but that is due to former use of Acrylic/gel nails for 13+ years. I am going to faithfully give it 2 - 4 months. If no results by the 2- 4 month then I am goig back to Arcylic/gel nails. I put in an order for T.I.P.S so I am going to use that and the flouride system to see if I get faster results.

Right now, I am growing out the drill line that was put on my nails when I last had fake nails/gels put on. Prostrong is working but it is slow duie to the damage that acrylic and gels do you your natural nail.

It will be a month with out arcylic/gel on my nails on May 23, 2005.

Has anybody had any luck using ProStrong products? How soon did you see results? Which one of ProStrong products did you use?

Is T.I.P.S better than ProStrong or the reverse?

I am trying the Prostrong Flouride Builder and Nail Bonding products.p

Please let me know your thoughts.

I swear by the prostrong accelerator, it does make your nails stronger and it will soak through nail varnish. The prostrong nail varnish is good as well but I did not find it refreshed the glossy look (as advertised) when you wash your hands.

I did some of the other products but was not that impressed.

I bought the starter kit off QVC last year as my nails were quite weak but I didn't find that it worked and I followed the instructions to the last crossed t and dotted i.

The best thing I found was using Nails Inc treatment for weak nails. It can be used as a base coat (its in the purple box ... can't think of the name) but the nail tech there advised me to apply it everyday for a week as a treatment and then continue using it as a base coat with my normal colour varnish. It worked a treat and was probably half the price.

Latest posts

Back