Has anybody tried Salon Serve Nail Stamping?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinaballerina

Reaction score
Hey Geeks

Just wondered if anybody had tried the salon serve nail design stamper?

Many Thanks xx

Hi,

I would ask this question to the Konad Stamping group as the lovely ladies on there seem to either have or have tried everything to do with stamping.:)

Hey thanks for that have asked question but no reply as yet :) xx

Hi tina :)

I saw your question in the group but had little service on my phone and couldn't reply ar the time :(

This is the first i have heard about this kit. Where have u seen it? Is it sets or individual plates/polishes? xx

Ill have a look at it at lunch time and let you know what i think....but im not personally a fan of Rio products :( xx

Hi,

My hubby bought me the Rio set last Christmas and I only dug it out recently when I got re-interested in stamping.
I must say I was very surprised to find that the 3 plates were genuine Konad plates!
The scraper is plastic so it doesn't scratch the plates and the stamper is good too.
The problem is the polishes. I don't seem to get good results with them (this may be me as I am still quite new to stamping) but having said that, I when I use the genuine Konad polishes my results are better. HTH

Why not buy the monster pack off amazon, 25 in a pack. there not konad look the same.

Last edited:
Hi Tina,

I have had a look at it and the plates look like they are konad (if not a copy!) plate and the 1 they demo with in the pic i actualy have directly from Konad.

If it was me, I personally wouldnt order it (especially if the polishes really arnt that great) i would stick with Konad or the BM plates as mentioned above. Or the SPD ones that Picci has talked about in the Konad lovers group. :hug:xx

Hi Tina,

I have had a look at it and the plates look like they are konad (if not a copy!) plate and the 1 they demo with in the pic i actualy have directly from Konad.

If it was me, I personally wouldnt order it (especially if the polishes really arnt that great) i would stick with Konad or the BM plates as mentioned above. Or the SPD ones that Picci has talked about in the Konad lovers group. :hug:xx

Thanks very much for your help Jo, and everybody else I really appreciate it :D I will stick with konad hehe xx

Latest posts

Back