Has anyone done NSI Master or CND Masters looking for feedback

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samsara

Reaction score
I'm thinking about my future and which way to go with training. I am a qualified Nail Tech, but so want to be good at what I'm doing. I really like NSI Acrylic, but the courses for NSI are really far away and don't sound very indepth. My other option is CND courses, closer to home, but not sure if I like the sounds of retention liquid and powder, guess I would get used to it. At least there courses sound more indepth. Any feedback from people who have done either or these would be great.

I'm thinking about my future and which way to go with training. I am a qualified Nail Tech, but so want to be good at what I'm doing. I really like NSI Acrylic, but the courses for NSI are really far away and don't sound very indepth. My other option is CND courses, closer to home, but not sure if I like the sounds of retention liquid and powder, guess I would get used to it. At least there courses sound more indepth. Any feedback from people who have done either or these would be great.

I did my Masters with CND last year and would thourally recommend it. I covered Master application, re-balance, lift prevention, custom color and spa mani and pedi (as I had not done the last two with cnd although I have an Nvq in both). The products and training are fantastic, best I have ever come across. You will learn heaps. CND are in a league of their own in my opiniun. I have trained with a few other companies in the past but nothing has come close to CND. There are a few other companies which I'm sure are really good also but CND is the best for me. :biggrin:

Thank you for your input, I have gone and done my Shellac training and have to admit the training was fantastic. I've heard that CND L & P is harder to work with than NSI Acrylic and I actually like NSI acrylic - but having not tried CND L & P I can't compare. Decisions, decisions. I want the best training and be the best and just want to make the right choice at the begining. I think I will 'probably' go with CND, but am cursing that I just bought the biggest container of NSI acrylic last year (being part-time, it would probably last me 6 months ha ha). I have written out a CND plan, to firstly work my way to Master Painter, then take it from there and complete all courses - it's going to be a long road.

Latest posts

Back