Has anyone else heard that OPI is discontinuing the Infinite Shine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glou.life

Reaction score
I was in Alan Howard and the lady said they are discontinuing the opi infinate shine nail polish and I just wandered if anyone knew if they will be doing something similar and if it's correct

Hope not! Would be interested to know if anyone has heard anything like that....

Hope not! Would be interested to know if anyone has heard anything like that....
I know I found it really bizzare as everyone else seems to be selling it still and I really wanted to use it in my salon.
But tbh they hardly had any stock in didn't even have the ibd top coat so no point getting the polish and only had about 5 opi left. Let's hope it's not and someone else knows the details

Just a quick update iv applied for an Opi account and they are selling the infinate shine with no mention of it been discontinued so iv no idea why i was told that at Alan Howard the other day, maybe she ment they are discontinuing it but I did ask specifically did she know why would they do that but didnt actually any more info. I think it's safe to say its not being discontinued. [emoji3]

Latest posts

Back