Has anyone heard of Crystal Nails and/or tried it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angiepange

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I was at excel on Sunday and came across the Crystal nails stand at the back in a corner, I may have led a sheltered life but I'd not heard of them before. I was drawn by the lovely pink glittery brushes at first and got talking to one of the girls and bought a trial kit of their titanium gel. I was just wondering if anyone has tried their gel or acrylic and if so, what did you think of it. Thank you :D

Hi I love Crystal Nails. The titanium is fantastic and they have a huge selection of colours. Look up their website or FB page for more info. Fantastic products.

I have not used it myself , but I know a lot of fantastic and artistic nail tech's who do.
Hazel Dixon aka Purelynailz is an Educator for them in Norfolk, and she does amazing work.

Thanks girls, I am amazed that I haven't heard of these before and not noticed it discussed on here either. I've checked out the website and the nail art is amazing, definitely a course I wouldn't mind taking in the future, can't wait to try the gel out, just need a victim now :biggrin:

does crystal nails look after clients natural nail well and how long does the acrylic and gel last on the clients

I stumbled upon the crystal nails web site the other day and ordered a sample kit and wow it's amazing:) can't wait for pro beauty I'm going to convert!

I stumbled upon the crystal nails web site the other day and ordered a sample kit and wow it's amazing:) can't wait for pro beauty I'm going to convert!
I am using nsi but i have found it has thinned both my nails and my clients nail so i wanna try crystal but i am unsure what it would do for my clients regarding durability , strength and health of my clients natural nail

I am using nsi but i have found it has thinned both my nails and my clients nail so i wanna try crystal but i am unsure what it would do for my clients regarding durability , strength and health of my clients natural nail

I used NSI for years without any probs tbh! Just keen to see the longevity of crystal nails, its a very nice product to work with tho

Could one of you kindly add a link for Crystal Nails web page,....please? x x x

Which sample kit did you buy?

I've been looking at their site and seem to have some nice colour powder too, which would be lovely to buy, which I presume are not pre mixed, one thing I dn't think they have enough info on their set about each product, or maybe I'm being bit daft and missing something. :lol:

they do both l&p and gel tester kits.

i use their titanium gel for heavy handers and as the others have said their coloured gel collection is fab.

they also have a selection of gels for doing 3D nail art with.

here in ireland if you become a salon plan member you can get 30% off all orders so great value too...i still love YN too though:green:

Which sample kit did you buy?

I've been looking at their site and seem to have some nice colour powder too, which would be lovely to buy, which I presume are not pre mixed, one thing I dn't think they have enough info on their set about each product, or maybe I'm being bit daft and missing something. :lol:

I got the master1, dark pink which is sheer, super white & clear. Then I ordered the pink cover powder 1 it has a diamond cover pink which I'm not a fan of:-( a pinky 1 which is horrible! And the normal cover pink I actually like:) but its trial and error, I'm holding on till pro Beauty manchester.

Their product info is a bit vague. What is the "GUM gel"??x

I got the master1, dark pink which is sheer, super white & clear. Then I ordered the pink cover powder 1 it has a diamond cover pink which I'm not a fan of:-( a pinky 1 which is horrible! And the normal cover pink I actually like:) but its trial and error, I'm holding on till pro Beauty manchester.

Thanks hun, maybe they'll be at Pro beauty in London in feb and I can have a look then :)

I use their cover pink and the white for acrylics. Did my City & Guilds course using these products as our tutor was a Crystal rep. I really like it but have never tried other brands. The brushes are lovely.

Does anyone know what the differences in the gels are? x

Hi ladies,

I was at excel on Sunday and came across the Crystal nails stand at the back in a corner, I may have led a sheltered life but I'd not heard of them before. I was drawn by the lovely pink glittery brushes at first and got talking to one of the girls and bought a trial kit of their titanium gel. I was just wondering if anyone has tried their gel or acrylic and if so, what did you think of it. Thank you :D

Crystal Nails is fantastic and very easy to work with, I use their acrylics in super white, crystal /diamond cover pinks, and glitter powders. I also like their brushes ...I just pre-ordered a # 10 sable which I will receive in November can't wait!!!

Just seen in scratch mag that they're offering 20% off all products bought on 14th and 15th October (show dates). It says more info at www.crystalnails4u.co.uk
Hope that helps x

Latest posts

Back