Has anyone heard of Gel FX?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GorgeousAli

Reaction score
Hi all,

My beauty friend and I were discussing nails, well Shellac in particular, and she had been looking at providing a gel polish service. She has been researching on line comparing Shellac with other brands and came across Gel Fx, which she says is a like for like product with a better colour range, the bottles are larger and only need a standard UV lamp to cure?

I haven't come across this product before and have searched on this site and nothing comes up.

Can anyone throw any light on this for me?

Many thanks,

Ali

There is NOTHING like Shellac.

Shellac is not a gel polish or a coloured gel. It is a power polish. There are NO other power polishes available.

If you want Shellac then you have to buy Shellac and from the correct places, thay would be either S2 or Ellisons.

There are many gel polishes and coloured gels available and if when you search for something specific nothing comes up at all, I would advise you widen your search as most brands will have been discussed on the site at some point.

There is NOTHING like Shellac.

Shellac is not a gel polish or a coloured gel. It is a power polish. There are NO other power polishes available.

If you want Shellac then you have to buy Shellac and from the correct places, thay would be either S2 or Ellisons.

There are many gel polishes and coloured gels available and if when you search for something specific nothing comes up at all, I would advise you widen your search as most brands will have been discussed on the site at some point.

Hey I'm on Team Shellac! Just wanted to know about Gel Fx hun :)

I thought I'd heard that name recently. It's in the January Scratch magazine (I haven't got the Feb one, or can't find anyway) It's Orly Gel FX. It says there are 32 colours and apparantly "The revolutionary GelFX formula nourishes nails with healthy ingredients for durability, strength and shine." It gives www.graftons.co.uk as the web address.

I was just saying that there is nothing that can be 'like shellac' which you said the gel FX stated. :D

If you want a gel polish then as I said there are many out there and the only real way to know if it will work for you & your clients is to get a sample or buy the basics and try it out. I have heard of Orly gel FX but can't say I can recall any threads about it & I don't have any dealings with it personally.

I thought I'd heard that name recently. It's in the January Scratch magazine (I haven't got the Feb one, or can't find anyway) It's Orly Gel FX. It says there are 32 colours and apparantly "The revolutionary GelFX formula nourishes nails with healthy ingredients for durability, strength and shine." It gives www.graftons.co.uk as the web address.

Thanks for this :)

Latest posts

Back