Has anyone heard of "no needle mesotherapy treatments" ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shellbert

Reaction score
Was just wondering if anyone had heard about this treatment which claims to be the alternative to botox injections?
I had someone from their company call me up and it did sound very impressive. He was from a company called Advanced Skin Technologies.
Would appreciate it if anyone can pass on any feedback as they want to come and do a demonstration.

:):):)

Hi there
Yes I have heard of this technology, and it is claimed to have very good result, but I have not actually spoken to anyone that has had it done.

However, the way it is delivered is by means of ultrasound - so, basilcally It is applied to the skin, and worked into the dermal layer by means of an ultrasound probe. The company obviously sells their unit which utilises ultrasound, as well as other treatments - not sure how much this is, and also not 100% certain wether other ultrasound units will give the desired effect, although I see no reason why it won't. Eg if you have the Environ Ionzyme machine I would imagine this would be perfect for delivery of this product

Terry

Electroporation is the best method of needle-free mesotherapy. You will gain far better results than with Ultrasound.

Please please have a look at angelinas thread, I've commented on it and you are free to pm me if you'd want. Send me your e mail address thou so i can reply quicker x

Our salon just had a demo this morning and it was impressive great for revitalizing tired skin and smoothing out the fine lines and wrinkles left the skin looking fresh, plump and glowing after just one treatment. A course of 6-10 is recommended, I have been looking for feedback from salons/therapists already using it within their business too if anyone has any info on results would love to hear. :p

Hi we also had a demo today was impressed to , wonder for any feedback , I did read the thread but noticed it was from last year, did u take the machine in July this year and if so how is it going ?

Latest posts

Back