Has anyone ordered Blondi Rae recently?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise xx

Reaction score
Hiya, just after reassurance.

After hearing raving reviews on here about Blondi Rae I decided to order the colour remover set yesterday.

After i ordered and paid I did find it odd that I wasnt invoiced a quote or delivery details. Their website states next day delivery, I know its only 3pm but no sign and no tracking details by email?

So i tried calling their number on the website and it appeared to be ringing but my phone had connected straight away so looks like its been internally diverted then straight to answer message.

So please if youve ordered recently and it arrived no problem can you let me know :) Bit concerned on customer service if i ever needed them urgently as absolutely no way of speaking to anyone. Also their facebook has gone :s

xx

Have you tried there twitter??xx

Have you tried there twitter??xx

Just had a look chick and it hasnt been used since 28th October. I really hope they havent disappeared as have promised my clients amazing results, oh and theyve taken the payment lol! xx

I've had a delivery about a month ago, arrived really quickly.

Ive not ordered since before xmas im sure there is a thread on here with the guys moblie number

Ive sent you a message with his number x

Last edited:
Ive not ordered since before xmas im sure there is a thread on here with the guys moblie number

Ive sent you a message with his number x

Thank you very much. I rang the 0844 number about 7pm last night expecting to leave a voicemail and he answered! He was very nice but said he wasn't aware of my order but it seems to have gone through to the warehouse direct so they are probably dealing with it :s

I did point out that I'd ordered online expecting delivery before 2pm next day? He said he was unsure when it would be with me and would need to get onto his tech guy because he hadn't received notification of my paypal.

As you can imagine I wasn't very impressed but hopefully the product will turn up today and I will never need any customer service assistance with the product lol!

Xxx

My delivery arrived today :) haven't used yet but did post on a previous thread a moment ago for some advise fro. Someone who has had experience in this product x hope yours arrives soon, I ordered mine Sunday morning online x

I had a call yesterday from Blondi rae saying my order had been sorted and and should be with me tomorrow.

When I got home from work the neighbour popped over with a parcel, low and behold it was my Blondi Rae order! So not quite sure what happened there! so from order to delivery it took 3 days.

Opened the parcel last night and thought I'll sit here and read through the instructions, do'd and dont's etc and it doesnt have any. Just the simple instructions on the back of the bottles.

I hope it really is as good as everyones saying I have to admit, im trying it on myself monday then getting my colour done tuesday, im scared!! lol.

I feel confident in you guys that youve had great results from it, the product doesnt sell itself but you lot do :) xxx

I have found the same that there are no instructions I have posted on a previous thread for some instructions and a couple of questions but as yet no one has answered me :(

Latest posts

Back