Has anyone trained with Lash Perfect?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chanails

Reaction score
ok can anyone give me some advice i want to do eyelash extensions training for me and my staff, i know there are loads of post on here, because i have been looking and reading for days, but still would like to know anyone who trained with lash perfect, how do they feel about them or is nouveau lashes better, or any other company, its such a mind field, i trained with cnd, and bio sculpture for nails and def made the right decision there, i just want to make sure i make the right decision this time. so confused right now, i just want one company to jump out of my lap top and say choose us we are the best, then i will book it ha ha.

thanks for reading really excited for replies
thanks janice x

I trained with Lash Perfect and find them fabulous :) Training was really good in a small class, they even give you the option to come back to another one for free if you don't get it first time round. Kit was really good (I still use mine on clients) and you get a rather nice certificate. Also very hot on H&S and hygiene, contra-indications and stuff. And their customer services is brill :-D xx

Hi Janice, I am in a simalar situation to you I trained with creative for nails and now looking to train in semi permenent eyelashes. I started a thread like yours and I got a great reply from a very kind and wise business lady on here told me - it's always good to have 'a name' behind you. Nouveau spend a fortune on tv appearances and advertising, so you're onto a good start. It's a bit like the difference between Toni & Guy and SuperCuts. Get what I mean?
[COLOR=Black[COLOR="Navy"]]I found this very helpful and just wanted to share,
I just hope that kind lady doesnt mind me sharing her great advice

jen xx:hug:xx
[/COLOR][/COLOR]

I trained with Lash Perfect and thought the training was good and the beginner kit good value for money.

Hiiiiiiii,

Just a quick question how much is everyone charging for each client?????Like per eyelash extension......

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiiiiiiii,

Just a quick question how much is everyone charging for each client?????Like per eyelash extension......

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

I charge £85.00 for a full set (£100.00 if I go mobile), also £25.00 per hour for infills - plus mileage costs if I go to them.:hug:

hi guys,
i spent days on this ringing round different lash companies, looking at there websites etc, finally decided to go with lash perfect they were the best arrangements for me, then today hollywood lashes called me i told them i had booked with somone else, as i had not got a call back from them. then the owner of the company called saying he could do 200 cheaper arrrrggghhhh. any way i'm sticking with with lash perfect, i can't afford to spend any more time on this. sorted appointment book out and everything. so we can shut shop. i will let you know how i get on,

i am really excited

Latest posts

Back