Has anyone tried Chroma Gel 1 step?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nandbbyeve

Reaction score
Just come across Chroma Gel 1 step gel polish. It says you don't need a vase of top coat. And you simply apply coat 1 and cute and coat 2 and cute and that's it no wiping or anything.
Just wondered if anyone had tried it and your thoughts?
I am currently using CND shellac.

Never heard of it but there are a few 1 steps on the market now, i use 1 that shall remain nameless....its frowned upon to talk about new products on here especially new brands

I went from the training and thought it was brilliant

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just come across Chroma Gel 1 step gel polish. It says you don't need a vase of top coat. And you simply apply coat 1 and cute and coat 2 and cute and that's it no wiping or anything.
Just wondered if anyone had tried it and your thoughts?
I am currently using CND shellac.

Is this the one that Sallys are selling? Saw it on the counter yesterday and it was going like hot cakes. Not interested myself, but did wonder what all the fuss was about!!

I had a free sample bottle sent through, tried it on different nail types (bitten, thin, acrylic extensions etc) It lasted weeks on all of them.

I then purchased the full collection and their own lamp, my clients cant believe how much quicker and easier it is.

I am now addicted to buying their products.

When I do my own Chroma it lasts atleast a month, I then only take it off as its grown too far out.

I would most definitely recommend!

Ive heard the finished result can be dull, does anyone use atopcoat for shine? Xx

I bought the 1step and personally I don't like it - my clients also dislike it. I found it shrinks loads around the cuticle and doesn't last.
So I am going to sell mine, am disappointed with it 😞

Latest posts

Back