Has anyone tried skinbase PAYG?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachelLynch

Reaction score
Like the title says has anyone tried the skinbase PAYG option?

If so how has it worked for you?

Has it been worth it? or do you regret going for it?

Thanks in advance x

Anyone? seems a good idea but would like to know if anyone else has tried before i go ahead

I got my machine just before Christmas and it is fabulous. I am so thrilled with it.

I have just finished my free of charge 2 week period and all the clients I treated in that period want to carry on with treatments.

Everything is included in the price, crystals, machine parts, training and brochures etc. It's such a great deal and so affordable that anyone can do it!:wink2:

The company, equipment and everything to do with this system is brilliant.

You really cant lose on the paye plan.

You immediately see results, excellent

from Debbie's HTC Sense

It sounds a really good offer, just wanted to make sure it was all right and there was no small print, I think I might go for it x

I can't wait to build my customer base up enough to get this :)

Just out of curiosity how much do you charge per treatment? Also do you do courses of treatments? X

weve just signed up and our training is at the end of the month.

if you ring and ask for a info pack they send everything out to you and what sort of prices to charge etc

hth

x

They will help you set your charges and they are very down to earth about this too. The whole concept of pay as you go makes it so easy to work out your costings.

The very best bit of this is that you can see a difference immediately so clients do not have to wait for 6-8 treatments before they can see a difference.

The machine does not take up too much room and is totally portable as it comes in it's own metal case.

No small print at all! :wink2:

One thing you have to agree on Is a minimum of 6 months contract. After that you can sign for another 6 months or finish the contract.

from Debbie's HTC Sense

do you know if you can carry this out on a pregnant lady?

Microdermabrasion in pregnancy is not recommended as the melanin production in the skin can be a little irregular throughout pregnancy.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

It's fab, I got it in May last year and love it. Everything is included in the price, I often do offers on it if I don't have anyone on a course and if I happen to have no-one in I treat myself as I'm paying for one treatment a week regardless!!

Enjoy :)

Thanks for your replys, ive decided to order one, my trainings at the end of month :) woo excited for it come now! xx

Yep Ive been talked in to it as well gonna ring tomoz and book me thinks. lol :D

I'm intrigued with this, could someone please PM me with there telephone number so I can give them a call?
I've heard a lot of good things about them an my clients keep enquiring to whether or not I do this.

Xxx

You will love it girls! They were advertising on here when I joined them, their number is 0845 226 2723

I have no idea what you are talking about, can someone fill me in on this? xx

I have no idea what you are talking about, can someone fill me in on this? xx

It's a microdermabrasion machine, you pay for per treatment, if you google skinbase click the add itll tell you loads more about it xx

Cool will look that up thanks :)

Latest posts

Back