Has anyone used Crystal Nails Royal Gel please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whitesands

Reaction score
I've just read in PB about Crystal Nails Royal Gel being launched as a one coat gel with no top coat needed. How do people rate Crystal nails and has anyone used this product yet? xx

I love them! Their hard gel and l&p are lovely. I know many profs who trained with CND but have moved lock stock and barrel over to Crystal Nails. They have many facebook groups and their customer support is great :biggrin:

I love them! Their hard gel and l&p are lovely. I know many profs who trained with CND but have moved lock stock and barrel over to Crystal Nails. They have many facebook groups and their customer support is great :biggrin:

I'd be interested to know the reasons for switching from CND to Crystal Nails xxx

Yeah i'd like to know that too please. Would i be right in thinking they're a company wider known in other countries? As mentioned before (sorry to ask again) has anyone used their 'royal gel'? Thanks ever so much xx

Does anyone else here use Crystal Nail products? The reviews I've seen seem to be really positive but I would like to hear opinions from people here that have used them.

Sent from my C6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes i do work with crystal nails love the product best colorgels on the market.
The nailprocucts colletion is grazy big.
I think some brands are sleeping like ezflow thats moving so slow.

I am like can stopfor that no more.
So my product line is now crystal nails and magnetic naildesign.

Latest posts

Back