Has anyone used Ellisons resin pedi bowl?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Papillion

Reaction score
We use this exact bowl but without the foot rest its good takes some filling so be aware of the weight when tipping out the water! We put the little glass beads in the bottom clients love iy

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I have the circular version in blue and aqua. It's a really big size - ideal if you have men in for pedicures (hubby is a size 11/12 and his feet fit in bottom with a little to spare. Because it's resin, it's really light (less than a kilo) which is a godsend as the wooden bowl I almost bought was 5kg ! Has two handles carved into the bowl which it needs because like I said, it's a big bowl. I'm really pleased with it xx

Thank you , I shall go and order one now!

I saw that one but assumed that was the price for the footrest and the bowl was separate ..... About £90 ..... Is that correct ? Thanks

I saw that one but assumed that was the price for the footrest and the bowl was separate ..... About £90 ..... Is that correct ? Thanks

the bowls are £99 +vat from Ellisons

fleabay had the square ones in garish bright orange and pink for about £89 incl p&p last week...

I have this exact one with the foot rest I don't think it's worth the money at all with the foot rest and vat its very expensive.
You have to be extremely careful you do not get acetone removers on it so keep the foot rest covered if you use it as a rest for gel polish like I do.It will take the colour out of it.i find it really cumbersome it takes a lot of water to cover the feet and is then heavy to empty.
I definitely wouldn't get another one.
The link you are showing is just for the foot rest add that to the bowl and then add on vat and it's quite a bit more than a footsie bath which I wish I had got.Another disadvantage is that it doesn't stay warm and is not that easy to clean and sanitise.

Last edited:
I have this exact one with the foot rest I don't think it's worth the money at all with the foot rest and vat its very expensive.
You have to be extremely careful you do not get acetone removers on it so keep the foot rest covered if you use it as a rest for gel polish like I do.It will take the colour out of it.i find it really cumbersome it takes a lot of water to cover the feet and is then heavy to empty.
I definitely wouldn't get another one.
The link you are showing is just for the foot rest add that to the bowl and then add on vat and it's quite a bit more than a footsie bath which I wish I had got.Another disadvantage is that it doesn't stay warm and is not that easy to clean and sanitise.

i bought the bowl because i wanted a bowl in keeping with the luxury service I provide. i looked at the footsie bath but it reminded me of a deep fat fryer! I don't have a problem cleaning and sanitising it.
i give it a good wash in the bath, dry it, then cover it in Mundo hard surface spray?

Latest posts

Back