Has anyone used Hairplanet? EXTENSIONS

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divine

Reaction score
Hi

I have received hair from this company today and it seems bad and very dry & the ends are so so thin :cry: What i would class as stripper hair.

If it looks like that now, what is it going to look like when washed? :irked:

I hope I am able to return it, i really do not want to risk it on my client!!!!

Havent heard of thes ones but if the hair is like that now then your right to be concerned . its not worth the time and effot for either of you with install.
I know alot of companies refuse returns due to health and safetly so good luck. If the quality is completely different to discribed you may be able to change and manytimes a polite proffesional approach may help. otherwise try writting a letter. that has help- me when refused over the phone. I always get some samples before buying a full set and if they wont oblige with that then best to be wary,
Good luck x

Hi

Thanks for that, she wont take the hair back, I will just put it down to a mistake. Upon looking at various posts a lot of people are raving about Lush Us hair, then some people are saying Italian, Spanish hair is better not Indian hair. :cry:

It is so confusing out there, does anyone know anywhere that sells Spanish or Italian so I am able to find a reputable supplier instead of chopping & changing suppliers.

Thank a lot xxx:confused:

STRIPPER HAIR??? a few of my clients are " strippers", and they have gorgeous hair extensions, thankyou very much!

I can also vouch for lush us,I use them,delivery is very quick,and customer service cannot be beaten,so in effect the "strippers" i know are wearing ,lush us hair

hope you find what youre looking for,its a minefield out there!

Kate x

Hi

I have received hair from this company today and it seems bad and very dry & the ends are so so thin :cry: What i would class as stripper hair.

If it looks like that now, what is it going to look like when washed? :irked:

I hope I am able to return it, i really do not want to risk it on my client!!!!

Latest posts

Back