Has anyone used lcn polishes and crackles?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cirrusbeauty

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone had used these? Seen in the scratch mag they have lots of different cols of shatter polishes but it's a brand iv had no experience with if anyone has used and can give a opinion on I would be grateful x

Just wondered if anyone had used these? Seen in the scratch mag they have lots of different cols of shatter polishes but it's a brand iv had no experience with if anyone has used and can give a opinion on I would be grateful x

I have a Barry M shatter polish and find it works really well..however I have just seen the Models Own range have done a fab colour range of shatter and also the LCN in scratch.....so am just a tad confused as to whats best to invest in as would like all the same range???

Sorry to butt in on your thread xxx:biggrin:

No prob I already have the opi black shatter but liked the idea of having lots of different colours for more variety x

Would like to know what Geeks think of the LCN glitters and crackles....

i saw theses today in my local nail shop they had tips with all the colours on they look fab in real life at only 3.95 a bottle i thought was a good buy i will be getting some of these think they would look great on toes to xx

In my opinion i wouldn't waste too much time and money on crackle. I bought a few different from OPI and although they work lovely clients can buy cheaper brands for £2.99. There is no skill to crackle so instead of paying for a manicure which looks nicer then when it is done by a client, crackle looks the same regardless. You may possibly have a market for it, but my clients are certainly not takers!

Latest posts

Back