has your child ever embaressed you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zuise.e

Reaction score
This was so funny - I always wondered did anyone ever do it - luckily it wasn't one of my kids but was my 3 year old neice.
In MFI looking at the kitchens & bathrooms last week, my niece was sitting at the lego table, mum & gran keeping an eye on her, but blinked and she had scarpered. They quickly found her with her pants round her ankles - jubilant because she had done a poo all by herself, (in the showroom toilet)but couldn't wipe her botty coz there was no paper!!!
When they told me i fell about laughing and asked them what they did - of course they did the decent thing, scooped her up and dashed out of the shop. I said that's awful some poor worker is going to have to clean that up to which gran replied - "It's ok it wasn't runny!!!"

PMSL - i cant stop laughing!!!

That is sooo something my 3 year old would do!! I bet they just died

I just imagined Mr & Mrs Bloggs looking for a new loo and saying " Ooh look at this one dear it's even got a poo in it for full effect!!"

LMAO! Oh my ... I would have died... but kids will do what kids will do .. bless their likkul cotton socks lol!!!

I know my little Georgie would do something like that - like when he annouced to the whole world that his dad a lot of fur round his wee wee tail (hubby embarrassed you bet

My step daughter went up to this man in a shop who was in a wheelchair as had his legs amputated and shouted to me "helen why has this man got no legs?"

I was devastated!

LMFAO!
Gawd, kids!
My kidsd (especially the three year old) make really loud personal comments, like MUUUUUM, WHY IS THAT LADY SOOOOOO FAT? (in the swimming pool)...
In shops they both just dissapear on us, and re-appear at the feet of the store manager:o ...

hahahahahhahahahaha PMSL!!! i can't stop laughing at your stories! keep em coming!:lick:

Hi
This one is sooooo embarrasing but because you probably will never see me in the flesh I can share it.
I was about to pop in the shower, had started the water running and gotten out of my nighty when ding dong, it was the door bell. I chucked my nighty back on, cause I knew it was a girlfriend of mine, so I was pretty safe. Now I didnt chuck me knickers on cause I was just gonna let her in and jump back in the shower. So I opened the door and said " Hi" to have my 2 year old daughter rip up my nighty and try to stick a Pad (sanitary napkin dont know if you call em pads in the uK) to my you know what. Yep, I think I will never forget that neither will my poor girlfriend. Go and have a laugh on me now girls!!!!
xxxxxx:o

lol aww bless ya chick. Nightmare!

my kids have embarrassed me sooo many times...

once i told my eldest that while they where all asleep daddy wears mummy's dresses, sits with legs crossed and i have to call him rachel...now i only said this as a joke cos he had told them that when i was younger i looked like a boy...it wad all very light hearted. well next day i went to pick ria up from school and her teacher had a word with me...she said that in the morning at ria's show and tell...she said "i have nothing to show but lots to tell"....go on ria the teacher asked..."well daddy wears me mums dresses and is really called rachel".....the teacher said she just thought i should know !!!!....lol...i had to explain the whole story.

Then once while paying a workman (who is also a friend) some money for plastering for us....i was laughing at something he said when ria comes in and said.."stop flirting with him"..i said Ria I'm not and don't be so rude..to which she said..."yes you are and I'm telling me dad"....pmsl....funny thing was this lad was only about 18 and dint know where to put his face.

don't you just luv em. xxxx

my niece done the exact same thing in emma fry as she called it (MFI) when she was about the same age too.

something to tell them when they are older eh

my youngest once told my mum about the noises she had heard comeing from my bedroom when she woke for the toliet one night:o , i think my kids were borne to embarris me:Love:

my cousin when she was a baby had a "poo" incident too, not in mfi though. Her mum left her sat on the living room floor in front of the TV while she went to answer the door and it was jehovas witnesses so she was there a while. When she came back into the living room my cousin had filled her nappy big-style, scooped it out and smeared it all over the telly screen! lol

Ha ha ha! these stories are so funny! :)

Latest posts

Back