Haunted houses and personal ghost stories

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm convinced my house has spirits here.

We sometimes hear a newborn baby wail. There are no newborns in my house or next door. Countless times we have come through in the morning to find our back door wide open.
One morning all of my cutlery drawer was muddled up, my husband swears blind it wasn't him.
Most nights we hear the living room floor creaking like there's someone walking around once we are in bed - so bad we often come through to check there's nobody there. And our tv switches itself on too.
I don't know the history of our house but the previous occupants said all the same things happened when they stayed here. All harmless but creepy all the same.

Love reading everyone's stories xx

As much as it gives me nightmares reading these haha I just wanted to bump the thread to see if anyone else has stories I find them Really interesting lol x

When I was 8 or 9, my family took us on a family trip to Laos to meet my mother's family. All was good until my dad decided he wanted to me to meet his side of the family across the border in Cambodia. I don't believe in ghosts, but Cambodian jungles freak me out. My family in Laos live in the capital city, but my family in Cambodia lives in a rural area where the back of the house faces the jungle. Jebus H on a cracker it's terrifying. Me being only 8 or 9, my uncle told me not to go out into the back at night. Children go missing out there, and are never found. Ok, yikes! The room I was sleeping in had a window that faces the jungle. At night I could've sworn I heard children giggling and leaves rustling like someone's running through them. My aunt came in and saw I was still awake the first night. I told her what I was hearing. She said "Don't worry. As long as they don't ask you to go play with them, you'll be fine." Ok. No electricity. Candle isn't very big or long. And ghost children running loose out back. Worst 2 nights of my life.

When I was 8 or 9, my family took us on a family trip to Laos to meet my mother's family. All was good until my dad decided he wanted to me to meet his side of the family across the border in Cambodia. I don't believe in ghosts, but Cambodian jungles freak me out. My family in Laos live in the capital city, but my family in Cambodia lives in a rural area where the back of the house faces the jungle. Jebus H on a cracker it's terrifying. Me being only 8 or 9, my uncle told me not to go out into the back at night. Children go missing out there, and are never found. Ok, yikes! The room I was sleeping in had a window that faces the jungle. At night I could've sworn I heard children giggling and leaves rustling like someone's running through them. My aunt came in and saw I was still awake the first night. I told her what I was hearing. She said "Don't worry. As long as they don't ask you to go play with them, you'll be fine." Ok. No electricity. Candle isn't very big or long. And ghost children running loose out back. Worst 2 nights of my life.

I would of been petrified specially after your aunt said that I'll go into someone else's bed! Haha x

The part I hated the most next to the children giggling, was the mosquito net that goes over the sleeping area. It makes all the shadows on the wall look like faces. If I didn't know any better this could've been the beginning of my insomnia. hahaha

Latest posts

Back