Have just watched Bridget Jones' Diary

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tonicj

Love that film. Real feel good factor at the end! What film's give you that feeling?

Slightly off topic (btw love that book and film) but did you know there is apparently a new Bridget book coming out... she's 51 and a widow with two children as Mark Darcy is dead!!

I also love the end of that film... nice boys don't kiss like that... oh yes they f@cking do" said in an uber posh sexy English accent :)

Anyway back on topic- under the tuscan sun, the money pit and pretty in pink. My favourite feel good tv programme is New Girl :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just saw the film 'We Bought A Zoo' such a great feel good family movie I was smiling and crying the whole way through :) I love a cheesy film!

The film Legally Blonde always cheers me up, and the tv series Hart of Dixie too. The book A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett makes me feel comforted and cosy too.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

The film Legally Blonde always cheers me up, and the tv series Hart of Dixie too. The book A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett makes me feel comforted and cosy too.

Oh I love The Hart of Dixie... real feel good!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Grease and Mary Poppins

It really is :-D x

I cannot wait to get the new book! Excited!!!!

As for other films I am a huge sex & the city fan & love both films. 50 first dates, dreamgirls, the wedding singer, hitch, love actually, notting hill....... so many chick flicks that I love lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Pretty Woman will always be my favourite, loooove it. And Confessions Of A Shopaholic always makes me feel happy even though the story line is Isla Fisher's character in serious debt lol! X

The devil wears prada is another one and he's just not that into you.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back