Have you been sued successfully?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redlottie13

JUST BE NICE
Reaction score
You know what I'm pretty peed off with this country and the type of people we are breeding!

As a business owner we are so open to people's lies and it's down to US to prove they are lying!

My insurance have just said "it's not worth the court fees" so are paying out!

Even though the girl suing me is a compulsive liar!
......She said when I did her hair I just rinsed it off , no shampoo nothing (so they are going down the route that it's continued processing) they have proof I followed manufacturers instructions to a tee.
How frigging ridiculous - I wouldn't have been able to Blowdry it FFS.......I'm seething!

All of this just adds to the fact I think it was the biggest mistake I've ever made opening a salon. I've never had this many issues with my mental health x

Hopefully someone can give better support then me. But sorry for you, I hsvd a lady at the minute over lashes and although I did everything right I’m still worried. My insurance have assured me though that they are clamping down now on claims as it’s becoming the norm to just pay out. Good luck xx

Nothing to add except I'm so sorry this has happened to you. I've been threatened but didn't give my insurance details, and she didn't ask for them. She questioned my ability and if I was even qualified [emoji85]
I wrote a strongly worded reply and after a week she emailed to say she didn't have the taste for pursuing it.

I agree, there are a lot of people who will jump on any bandwagon with their eye on a cash bonanza whether justified or not.

Wishing you well x

My insurance have just said "it's not worth the court fees" so are paying out!......She said when I did her hair I just rinsed it off , no shampoo nothing (so they are going down the route that it's continued processing) they have proof I followed manufacturers instructions to a tee.
How frigging ridiculous - I wouldn't have been able to Blowdry it FFS.......I'm seething!

I’d write to the insurance company telling them that you will be raising this with the insurance ombudsman if they increase your premiums after they’ve chosen to pay her off when she clearly doesn’t have a case.

Latest posts

Back