Have You Been To the Expo Yet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Guild

Reaction score
I just thought I would let you know that the Beautyguild Expo is now in its second week. It's just like a traditional trade show, but is all online, so it will save your feet. We have special show offers and comeptitions from every company taking part, so there is something for everyone. The list of exhibitors includes:

ABX
Academy Of Health And Beauty
Ahava
Beautelle
Beauty-Boxes
Blinc
Bonheur Academy
California Faces
Carlton Institute
Caron Waxing
Coren Earpiercing
Dermalogica
Elements Bodycare
Essential Nails
Forest Floor
FTT Beauty & Training Centre
GERnetic
Guild Of Beauty Therapists
Harley
ICO
La Beeby
Lash Perfect
Marine Beauty Care
Marlin Productions
Nail Warehouse
Natural Enhancement
Oasis-Time
Perron Rigot
Platinum Academy
Pristine Electrolysis Needles
Sacha Cosmetics
Salon On Wheels
Simon Jersey
Sweet Squared
Webmetics

The Expo closes on May 11th, so make sure you take advantage while you can! Click here to browse around.

Jus a quick reminder that the Expo ends today, so this is your last chance to grab your bargains and enter the competitions!

I have entered, crosses fingers. Great comps btw

I have been for a nosy over a week ago and entered some of the comps lol,
it is great everyone, and some good bargains to be had :hug:

whoop whoop, I am a winner of the nail warehouse comp,so my friend Shell28 has just informed me...cant remember what the prize is tho lol...Thanks to the Guild for some great prizes AGAIN xx

Whoop Whoop...I won the Sweet Squared Minx Kit....I am proper chuffed and so thankful that i read this thread the other day i enterd...you gotta be in it to win it ...:lol:

Thanks very to The Guild and Sweet Sqaured....:hug:

I'm really pleased for all our geeky and non-geeky winners. It feels great to spread a little joy :hug:

Right, I'm off to spread a little more Guild fairy dust :)

Yay! I won the Dermalogica comp:):):)

Thank you Guild:hug:

Latest posts

Back