Fanfare Please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Guild

Reaction score
The latest Beautyguild Expo has now launched! It is being run like a traditional trade show, but all online. This means there are heaps of special show offers from the major suppliers, giveaways, photographic competitions and lectures! The expo can be found here.

I thought that one special competition in particular might be of interest to you all. Sweet Squared are giving away one free ticket to 'The Event'! Click here to enter - don't all rush at once lol!

We also have show offers from:
  • Dermalogica
  • Lashxpert
  • Harley
  • Smilegems
  • Elements Bodycare
  • Ahava
  • La Beeby
  • Royal Effem
  • Blinc
  • Heavenly Bodies
  • Cetuem
  • Lash Perfect
  • Eve Taylor
  • Sacha Cosmetics
  • Buttercups
  • Academy of Beauty Training
  • Gernetic
  • Marine Beauty Care
  • Beauty Boxes
  • Potions & Possibilities
  • Oe Organic Elements
  • Gear
  • Sienna X
  • NCO London
  • The Nail Warehouse
  • Mavala
  • Lycon
  • Berins
  • ICO
  • Coren
  • Webmetics
  • Classic Screen
  • Beautyguild.com
  • Helen McGuinness
  • Beauty Academy North Wales
  • Bonheur Academy
  • ECNM
  • FTT Beauty Training
  • Beauty & Holistic Academy
  • California Faces
  • Guild Of Beauty Therapists
  • EVLaser
  • Goddess International
  • Carlton Professional
  • Avalon Couches
  • SB Beauty Marketing
*Pause For Breath*

So go and enjoy!

We are very pleased and privileged to support this competition.:hug:

Good luck Geeks :hug:

Whoo hoo this sounds very exciting!!! I cant wait :)

Sue x x

S2 are proud to have always supported the GUILD and wish the best of good luck to all those who enter the competition to win a FREE ticket to the Sweet Squared EVENT of the year on the 25th and the 26th of October at the Chill Factore in Manchester!!!

Thanks to Geeg and Collin for their kind words. It's nice to have such great support!

Just to let you know, we have had some late additions.

We now also have show offers from:
United Beauty
Crownbrush
TWD Accountants
Platinum Sales

There are additional competitions from:
Australian Bodycare
United Beauty
Crownbrush
TWD Accountants
Platinum Sales

I dont mean to be rude, but is there a catch with the competitions? I mean on the nail warehouse comp it gives you a link to get the answer.....:eek:

I dont mean to be rude, but is there a catch with the competitions? I mean on the nail warehouse comp it gives you a link to get the answer.....:eek:

There's no catch at all. The Nail Warehouse simply stated that they would like people to read the GelAcryl information on their site to find the answer. You still enter using the form on the Guild site, and you have the option to ask for your data not to be shared, so there is no need to worry.

I've entered a few competitions on the Guild site and have never been contacted by anyone, as Louisa states, you can opt in or out of receiving further information, so rest assured, its all good.

Wish I'd had the funds to put myself forward for it. Maybe next year. :rolleyes:

I've entered a few competitions on the Guild site and have never been contacted by anyone, as Louisa states, you can opt in or out of receiving further information, so rest assured, its all good.

Wish I'd had the funds to put myself forward for it. Maybe next year. :rolleyes:

Do you have to pay to enter the competitions?

There's no catch at all. The Nail Warehouse simply stated that they would like people to read the GelAcryl information on their site to find the answer. You still enter using the form on the Guild site, and you have the option to ask for your data not to be shared, so there is no need to worry.

Thank you for replying so quickly... I think I must just be a suspicious person :lol:

No, they are completely free, and you can enter as many as you like, as many times as you like.

What better way can there be to support the The Guild,this site and those that sponsor through giving free prizes the industry as a whole than through participation of these competitions.

Something of interest,to do,participate ..oh and just maybe...win some goodies as well :wink2:

No you don't pay to enter the competition, but if you want to be a sponsor I think theirs some admin charges, hence me commenting on wishing I could take part.

No you don't pay to enter the competition, but if you want to be a sponsor I think theirs some admin charges, hence me commenting on wishing I could take part.

Ooooh, I thought you meant you wanted to take part in the competitions but couldn't afford it. lol. Sorry x

Help, I am addicted to competitions! hahahaahahaha - you have created a monster :evil:

The list of winners for all of our competitions is now available, and can be found by clicking here.

The Sweet Squared Event winner will be announced shortly.

The Sweet Squared winner can now be found here!

Congratulations to Helen!! :hug: See you at the EVENT of the year.

I offered to donate a prize of free training and never heard back from The Guild.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back