Have you ever seen a ghost?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stewie16

Reaction score
I've been watching alot of ghost hunters international on sky living and have to say I do believe in the spirit world. I have seen monk figure before when I was little but nothing that scary.
I've heard people crying before in whitby abbey and nobody was there.

What have you experienced?

I love watching stuff like that on my own in the dark lol what am I thinking! As soon as I hear a noise I practically wet myself lol so god help me if I ever see a real ghost. My little boy hears a lot of 'noises' in his bedroom at night but im not exactly sure whether its paranormal or just old house creaks.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yep. I was staying at my big. Rot hers, girlfriends house. During the night a little girl came into the bedroom and said she was going for a glass of water. I said ok, the girlfriend was still asleep.
I heard her goes downstairs, get a drink and then go back to bed.
In the morning we were looking at the pictures of her sisters on the mantle piece. Two of her sisters arrived home, we were all going to have lunch together. I asked what the name of the other girl in the photo was. She told me. I said where is she? Is she still in bed?
I was told that she died in an accident about 4 years earlier. I said don't be silly, I spoke to her last night when she went for a drink.
I was told that she used to get up most nights for a drink, but that she was dead.
I wasn't frightened, just felt sorry that the family were missing a lovely little girl.
The next time I stayed, I didn't see her but the bedroom curtains moved even though the window was closed. This worried me bit, but I was told that she also liked to play hide and seek behind them.

I love watching stuff like that on my own in the dark lol what am I thinking! As soon as I hear a noise I practically wet myself lol so god help me if I ever see a real ghost. My little boy hears a lot of 'noises' in his bedroom at night but im not exactly sure whether its paranormal or just old house creaks.

Lol I don't think they are there to hurt you I always believe they want you to know they are there for you my great grandad was a medium he picks stuff up a lot. and I do go to spiritualist church sometimes as I enjoy having a reading off 1 of the speakers. If you ever felt something was bad in your home try sage and smudge around the house. it gets rid of negativity and bad spirits and it uplifts you. You can use when your feeling low aswell.

Yep. I was staying at my big. Rot hers, girlfriends house. During the night a little girl came into the bedroom and said she was going for a glass of water. I said ok, the girlfriend was still asleep.
I heard her goes downstairs, get a drink and then go back to bed.
In the morning we were looking at the pictures of her sisters on the mantle piece. Two of her sisters arrived home, we were all going to have lunch together. I asked what the name of the other girl in the photo was. She told me. I said where is she? Is she still in bed?
I was told that she died in an accident about 4 years earlier. I said don't be silly, I spoke to her last night when she went for a drink.
I was told that she used to get up most nights for a drink, but that she was dead.
I wasn't frightened, just felt sorry that the family were missing a lovely little girl.
The next time I stayed, I didn't see her but the bedroom curtains moved even though the window was closed. This worried me bit, but I was told that she also liked to play hide and seek behind them.

Bless at least she's around her family. It's like the other thread on chit chat about people's religion if there is heaven why are spirits being seen in building and around other places?

I'm part of a ghost hunt team. I love it! Apparently I'm a sensitive. I don't see them most of the time I feel them. Have seen a couple and we've caught pics of some on trap cameras. Had things thrown at me etc and seen a very aggressive one throw our team psychic against the wall and off the floor x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Lol I don't think they are there to hurt you I always believe they want you to know they are there for you my great grandad was a medium he picks stuff up a lot. and I do go to spiritualist church sometimes as I enjoy having a reading off 1 of the speakers. If you ever felt something was bad in your home try sage and smudge around the house. it gets rid of negativity and bad spirits and it uplifts you. You can use when your feeling low aswell.

Thanks for that I will get some sage . I'll store it in emergency cupboard just in case.i do remember when we first moved to our house 5 years ago and my little boy used to talk about harry watching him.he would say harry is upstairs or harry is watching me.what my son didn't know at the time was that harry is my grandad who passed away before my son was born . It's actually brought a tear to my eye thinking about it.

I'm part of a ghost hunt team. I love it! Apparently I'm a sensitive. I don't see them most of the time I feel them. Have seen a couple and we've caught pics of some on trap cameras. Had things thrown at me etc and seen a very aggressive one throw our team psychic against the wall and off the floor x

I can believe it my mums friends use to go to a country road with a group of people not far from me called pack man lane and sit in their cars in pitch black to see ghosts and they always use to hear horses and carriages going through them and white orbs around them.

I always have sage in the house :)

I can believe it my mums friends use to go to a country road with a group of people not far from me called pack man lane and sit in their cars in pitch black to see ghosts and they always use to hear horses and carriages going through them and white orbs around them.

Yeah you will normally find us in woods or country lanes, abandoned buildings in middle of the night. Old pubs are great for it as well x

Just read that back and sounds well dodgy haha 😳

Thanks for that I will get some sage . I'll store it in emergency cupboard just in case.i do remember when we first moved to our house 5 years ago and my little boy used to talk about harry watching him.he would say harry is upstairs or harry is watching me.what my son didn't know at the time was that harry is my grandad who passed away before my son was born . It's actually brought a tear to my eye thinking about it.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398554371.260437.jpg

These are mine I've use the first 1 for about a week now and it lasts. if you don't mind the burnt smell for a few hours but when cleansing your room or yourself open a window after to help the smell go out quicker.
My sister saw her grandad standing in front of her bed but he didn't say anything but it scared her really bad! It's just family that want to be known x

Just read that back and sounds well dodgy haha 😳

It sound like channel 4 dogging program Lol!!!!!!!

View attachment 63371

These are mine I've use the first 1 for about a week now and it lasts. if you don't mind the burnt smell for a few hours but when cleansing your room or yourself open a window after to help the smell go out quicker.
My sister saw her grandad standing in front of her bed but he didn't say anything but it scared her really bad! It's just family that want to be known x

Where can I buy these from?

My gran visits me and my ex fiancés brother from Greece who hung himself. I always know when it's gran as the cat goes and sits on her sewing machine and looks freaked out!
I used to drive mum nuts when I was very young, I used to be up all night chatting to the lady in the rocking chair and the little boy at the end of my bed!
Dad once came in after back shift and tucked me in, kissed me good night. Went in to his room and I was actually in bed with mum. She says she's never seen anyone go that white! I've always felt a calm no, never scared x

Most "hippy" spiritual shops hun x

Can get them online if you haven't got a shop near you that sells it but I get mine from gothic shop. I love the smell when I walk in the place with all the different smells off candles

Can get them online if you haven't got a shop near you that sells it but I get mine from gothic shop. I love the smell when I walk in the place with all the different smells off candles

I get mine from a goth shop in Whitby. I'm gutted I've just missed goth weekend as I was doing weddings :(
Love the smells as well. I think I'm a goth deep down lol

Most "hippy" spiritual shops hun x

Ok thanks will have a look online :)

Latest posts

Back