Have you ever seen a ghost?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I havnt seen a physical ghost but I've witnessed a very creepy going on!
Last year me and two friends went to kos, Greece for a week, one of the days we hired quads and went up near the mountains(no shops, houses or people around at all) so when we were up there we messed around abit filmed eachother riding around. A few weeks after getting back we were watching our videos for memories and in the quad bike video we heard creepy ghosty sounding music playing in the background that none of us had heard at the time! bearing in mind none of us were playing music, there was no wind and no radios on the bikes, this music just came out of nowhere on the recording and we all heard it! We even played it to friends and they all picked up on it without us saying anything....not sure what it was but very scary xxx

I used to be in the police and worked on the dog section

We used to train at an old disused mental hospital that had 24 hour security because it was to be renovated to flats,

A lot of the security would only patrol the outside at night and never went in it as it gave them the creeps and they had heard some strange going on.

Because we worked mostly at night and alone and always had to search grave yards, old houses etc u get used to the dark and nothing phases u like this

One night we want up to train with the dogs doing some person searches. I went to hide up first and went in part of the old building and into the old main hall.

I hid up in an alcove in the wall and waiting for the dog to find me. Whilst I was waiting I could hear what sounded like a beautiful male choir signing, bear in mind this place is in the middle of no where and un occupied, so I thought it was the echo of the male handlers voices down the corridor or the wind in the rafters, anyway it continued but didn't think much of it

After a while the dog came in ( he was an arrogant dog, aggressive and just generally an arse) so he searches the room and off in the far corner I see him slide to a halt, tail between the legs, squeal and get the hell out of there. Soon after he returned with his handler and I was found

So I just mentioned the strange behavior of the dog and I asked if he had been down with the others, but turned out they had all gone back to the vans and it was just me in there.

So I mentioned it to the security one night after and they said I was not the first person to have heard that In the building

And what was it that the dog saw. Explain that??????

I used to be in the police and worked on the dog section

We used to train at an old disused mental hospital that had 24 hour security because it was to be renovated to flats,

A lot of the security would only patrol the outside at night and never went in it as it gave them the creeps and they had heard some strange going on.

Because we worked mostly at night and alone and always had to search grave yards, old houses etc u get used to the dark and nothing phases u like this

One night we want up to train with the dogs doing some person searches. I went to hide up first and went in part of the old building and into the old main hall.

I hid up in an alcove in the wall and waiting for the dog to find me. Whilst I was waiting I could hear what sounded like a beautiful male choir signing, bear in mind this place is in the middle of no where and un occupied, so I thought it was the echo of the male handlers voices down the corridor or the wind in the rafters, anyway it continued but didn't think much of it

After a while the dog came in ( he was an arrogant dog, aggressive and just generally an arse) so he searches the room and off in the far corner I see him slide to a halt, tail between the legs, squeal and get the hell out of there. Soon after he returned with his handler and I was found

So I just mentioned the strange behavior of the dog and I asked if he had been down with the others, but turned out they had all gone back to the vans and it was just me in there.

So I mentioned it to the security one night after and they said I was not the first person to have heard that In the building

And what was it that the dog saw. Explain that??????

My uncle works in security he's seen and heard all sorts of stuff. He's seen a lady walking on trainline and disappear x

I definitely have!

The most recent is ever since I moved in with my flatmate.
Usually late at night/early hours of the morning, I see a quick reflection of someone walking past the living room door into the kitchen. It definitely wasn't my flatmate as he was either sleeping or out. I passed it off as a figment of my imagination until my flatmate brought it up this morning. Creeped out isn't the word. I even sometimes hear the stairs creak. Scary stuff.

We had a ghost in our old house, I think she was there to protect me and my mum. She showed herself to my mums partner after about a year of being together, scared the life out of him by leaning over him in bed. Then she showed herself to my boyfriend by calling his name and sitting next to him in bed.

I've got shivers as I write this!

I never actually saw her and neither did my mum but we felt her presence. We think it was my grandma looking out for us.

I never felt particularly scared, I used to talk to her sometime when I could hear her. She would turn radios and TVs on, line up utensils in the kitchen, type on the keyboard upstairs!

We thought she might come with us when we moved but so far nothing! Very strange

The other night at work we had a chair move in one of the rooms
Shower was turned on upstairs and door was locked nobody there
Taps were being turned on
Radio was on in an empty bedroom playing old music ( creepy ) wasn't on 10 mins before
Cupboard was being opened
I have to go back tonight so we shall see what happens and we had a death yesterday x

My Grandad passed away in April. He used to own a reliant robin (3 wheeler car). He had a white one, then a red one, followed by a green one.

We had just come out of the chapel of rest as we went to go see him. As we came out, a white 3 wheeled car passed us. Little freaked out but me & my Mam thought nothing of it. We drove through the town he lived in - a red one overtook us on the dual carraigeway. Finally, we got home & a green one drove straight past. Maybe a weird coincidence but to be in the order he had them in with the colours & to happen so close together after visiting him, i like to think it was a sign :) x

What do you think of this link? Watch "ANGEL SUPERHan or GHOST"?
http://youtu.be/hZHUzHbFkJs

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think I have ... but then I'm also so sceptical that I sometimes convince myself I haven't.

When I was 8 my nan was in hospital. At the time my parents didn't tell us she was dying or anything as they didn't want to upset us. Really early in the morning one night (like 4am) I woke up suddenly and she was at the side of my bed looking at me lovingly but kind of iridescent and glowy. My mum was at the hospital with her at this point so I went running in to my dad and told him that nanny had died and came to visit me. He told me I was stupid and to go back to bed. Then when I woke up in the morning my dad sat me and my brother down and told us that my nan had died just before 4 o'clock and that mum had just rang and told him and was coming home.

Now bearing in mind my mum had only rang him about 10 minutes before the told us this how else could I possibly have known.

.... A few years later me and my mum were having a heart to heart and she was telling me about it. My nans partner had been asleep in the chair next to her bed and my mum had been stood up and awake. She said that she saw my nan same glowy etc. as me and that she was smiling at her sadly then reached out to touch her partners hand and then was gone - which ties in exactly with the time line of what happened to me. Now I had NEVER mentioned to my mum that I saw this - and my mum and dad separated pretty soon after my nan died so I don't think my dad ever told her. So it's spooky that we both saw her etc.

So that makes me think that yes I have seen a ghost and I do believe in that sort of thing.
But then my great granddad, great grandma and grandma died this last year and I haven't seen or felt any of them - not even the grandma I was SUPER close too - which makes me think that maybe it isn't real and that I just imagined it as a child.

I used to do end of life care and sadly so many people passed away before I got to them (I would then freshen them up and change them into something if necessary). Or they would pass whilst I was with them. I always worked with a partner who I was good friends with and neither of us are overly spiritual but you could always kind of feel or sence if the person was still there after they had passed. I know it sounds realy strange and my friend and I never talked about it much apart from he/she was still there or they had been gone a while x

I used to do end of life care and sadly so many people passed away before I got to them (I would then freshen them up and change them into something if necessary). Or they would pass whilst I was with them. I always worked with a partner who I was good friends with and neither of us are overly spiritual but you could always kind of feel or sence if the person was still there after they had passed. I know it sounds realy strange and my friend and I never talked about it much apart from he/she was still there or they had been gone a while x

I don't think it's strange at all. I'm mediumistic so I see 'odd' stuff all the time. For me it's just normal.

Latest posts

Back