Have you found any good portable furniture/equipment for mobile therapists? pic's pls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyk

Reaction score
I dont no about anyone else but trying to find good portable equipment for the mobile therapist is a nightmare. I was thinking it would be a good idea to post some photo's of anything you have seen or have that you thought was a good idea. Anyway whilst searching the net i found this PORTABLE PRODUCT TROLLEY that i think is a great idea..... :green:

Salons Direct: from Salons Direct Online Products

I know how you feel! It's a nightmare trying to find good mobile equipment. The amount of times i have been to a clients house and there isn't even a table to sit at to do a manicure!!! So many items are sold as 'suitable for mobile' but they are all still so big and bulky!

I look forward to seeing if any other geeks know of any good equipment/furniture.

i found that tool boxes from diy stores are as good as 'beauty boxes', and are also a lot cheeper to buy. as for stools etc, im still on the look out. At least we dont have to do weights at the gym eh!!!

Latest posts

Back