Have you heard of RTG.....???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Have you heard about this new website called Mobile Beauty Treatments - Return to Glory, London & UK They are just launching now.</SPAN> :)

I get loads of appointment and new clients through the site - and the money is really good too. :lol:

I have heard that they are looking for more good beauticians who want lots of mobile work - up and down the country...

you even get a proper profile of yourself online - bit like facebook and myspace :lol:

a friend of mine works there - she's called Karis - give her a call on 02079938063

Yeah you're right, it looks really good, I shall give it a ago. thank you!!

Tolly xxx

how much does it cost to advertise with them?

Its FREE, you don't pay a thing! How funny is that!:lol:

they pay you to do the appointments, check out the website or just give them the call!

:)

am on the phone now!!

they pay you to do the appointments, check out the website or just give them the call!

well you said it was free, and the girl on the phone said it was free.....but it's not! I just got the info email and it's a flat fee per booking - with no mention of the amount! Scary I nearly signed up for it, but with no mention of the amount I dont think I will now!! What if someone books then cancels? Or is a no show? I'd still have to pay then, surely!?!

Would the they also be you?;)

its probably as bad that magnetic salon crap I got through the post today - as if I'd pay someone £300 per month to tell me how to market myself! I mean, AS IF!!! lol

They take a small percentage of the hourly rate, you don't pay to join this company they pay you, up to £33.67 per hour, I'm sure with any job theres a cancellation fee and you would get paid like any job!

If it sounds too good to be true....it probably is! I'm curious as to what the small % is though - what do you pay?

I had a look, thought i might get a bikini wax, 55 quid??? think i'll do it myself.... lol

whaaaaaaaaaaat??!! jesus!!!

The client pays £55 per hour , not per treatment.

Hope that makes sense!

Yes it does, thanks :) So out of the hourly rate how much does the therapist pay rtg?

:lol:they take a percentage of around £18.00 , I earn so much money a month and its so easy I get to choose when and where I work, how often and for what clients and theres so much corporate work and party bookings!

gosh my maths suck, so its about 15-20%? thats all I wanted to know lol, the site and welcome email was not very straightforward! :)

so how does it work? what therapies do you offer and what treatments does the site book you for?

I have seen this business before but it had a different website, has it just been updated? :hug:

it has had a brand new website designed still the same company , same values, same information, have you been on the new website?? :)

I've just read the web site and the way I understand it, as you go to them no shows would be rare and late cancelations would be charged and then you would be paid anyway? What does anyone else think? Lx

well in that case it would according to them cost me 70 quid for a hollywood wax? it said 1.5 hours 70.00

no bloody way. lol

Latest posts

Back