Having a stall!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkknailss

www.luxetanning.co.uk #Princess
Reaction score
After reading the lovely marketing thread I now have 2 dates at 2 different events where I will have a stall to advertise my spray tans!
One is this saturday *fingers crossed* and the other on the 14th

I'm not sure what exactly to take with me but any extra ideas would be very gratefull!

Brown bitz leaflets
Solution bottles
Enquiry form
Price list
Care Sheet
Tent and gun? (not sure bout that one)

At the 14th event I will offer spray tans but obviously the client wont have exfoliated so what product can i bring with me to do their knees, elbows etc or should i not bother? and just take bookings?

I'm trying to get some leaflets designed and printed by saturday but I just dont see it happening as im busy with work and moving house!

Hiya. Good for you. Take the bull by the horns, so to speak. I've organised a couple of these type of events. I see you do nails? It would be brill to come out of an event with a tantastic (excuse the pun) tan but I'm normally told by beauticians that they can't do tans because clients need to have a skin test before hand. However, mini manicures go down an absolute storm. Manicurists are absolutely bunged the whole night. Whilst doing a manicure, you could say, I also do spray tans. Make sure you've had one done on yourself and offer them a patch test there and then with a discount if they book either on the night of within 48 hours. Take all your marketing material and really sell yourself. HTH and good luck.

After reading the lovely marketing thread I now have 2 dates at 2 different events where I will have a stall to advertise my spray tans!
One is this saturday *fingers crossed* and the other on the 14th

I'm not sure what exactly to take with me but any extra ideas would be very gratefull!

Brown bitz leaflets
Solution bottles
Enquiry form
Price list
Care Sheet
Tent and gun? (not sure bout that one)

At the 14th event I will offer spray tans but obviously the client wont have exfoliated so what product can i bring with me to do their knees, elbows etc or should i not bother? and just take bookings?

I'm trying to get some leaflets designed and printed by saturday but I just dont see it happening as im busy with work and moving house!

ref : exfoliating we have just launched a new 3-1 mitt exfoliate,tan,buff to sell to clients they are re-useable also and a great add on earner aswell as your tans if interested pm me best regards and good luck :)

Woo hoo! definatle doing the 14th now! very excited! got lots of time to sort all my bits out!

hiya hun it sounds like a great plan.. can u please hep me find the marketing thread. x

hiya hun it sounds like a great plan.. can u please hep me find the marketing thread. x

Woo hoo! definatle doing the 14th now! very excited! got lots of time to sort all my bits out!

Hi

How did you get on? I'm going to do a fair in a couple of weeks. I only do tans and thought I'd offer a discount and free gift if they booked and gave a deposit on the day. So I'd love to know what you did and how many takers you got.

:)

Does anyone knw of any fairs or events in newcastle x

Latest posts

Back