Having your nails done by another nail tech

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I go to another nail tech to get mine done. She has been doing my nails for about 6 years, and it was her that started me on the path to training etc. I still get mine done - we use the same gel, and I tend to have a colour rather than anything else. Some people think it's false advertising - but in my mind it's showing how the coloured gels look in real life rather than on a stick!

Apart from anything else..... I love getting my nails done. It's my "me" time - I work hard doing other people's nails, so I deserve a treat. I don't think I'd fit in time to do them myself either to be honest.

I totally agree and yes I can never find time to do my own nails either as I am mobile and have another fulltime job also! I love getting pampered :lol:

Since I trained 8 years ago, I have always done my own nails. I know I am too fussy to let anyone else do them. I am my best advertisement. I trial all new products on myself so I know exactly what my clients are getting and what to expect.

Personally, I would be embarrassed to tell a client someone else did my nails. I used to do another nail techs nails and she told her clients she did them herself :biggrin:

That's a bit naughty of her.....I wouldn't dream of telling my clients I had done my own nails when I hadn't. Well, she is only fooling herself really because I am sure her clients will realise when she cannot re-create her nails lol :lol:

I pay for someone to do mine. Try as I might, it is nigh on impossible for me to do my right hand. I can hardly do my own prep on my right hand because my left hand just doesnt seem to work!!! I would never tell anyone that I did my own nails though. Thats just wrong!!

Latest posts

Back