Haw would you start this hair up?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amandahartly

Reaction score
As the title says really. Client has tons of long thick hair.
Would you pull up into a pony & start barrels at the base of pony or further out & work your way in? X

*how! Stupid phone!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 177
I would possibly do 4 pony tailspin a diamond shape? Or if it's really thick, 5 and back comb the centre one to have as a pin bun thing (can't think of technical term).

I would possibly do 4 pony tailspin a diamond shape? Or if it's really thick, 5 and back comb the centre one to have as a pin bun thing (can't think of technical term).

Yep I get you, thank you. But still even then, would you start in the middle or on the outside? X

Yes with pony tails. I usually start middle but still leave some hair then do like a second layer on top to give height hope you know what I mean [emoji23]

Little ponys starting in the middle & work outwards, keep checking it's even as you go along leave all the hairline out of the ponys and pin them around the edges last

I did a hair up recently quite similar.

I curled all hair with extensions in
Back combed to make bump
Tied in in two pony tails one lower one higher
Pinned all curls from there

Here's a picture of how mine looked
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447966508.174567.jpg

Yeah I would go with the others and say a few ponies.. Maybe like 5.. 1 in the centre then 4 on the outside.. Split each into day 3.. And do big GHD curls and really just follow the curl structure back on itself..

Thanks for all your help
Mands that looks fab! X

Latest posts

Back