HD Brow course help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elouisebrows

Reaction score
Can anyone help whos done hd brow training course. Ive just been reading terms and conditions, am i right in saying you have to spend £150 on products every 3 months? And you have to do a refresher course every year?

Are the products such as wax strips, thread, tint etc expensive?

Hi

I'm trained with HD brows as a pro stylist. I don't do an order every month, however the free refresher course is a must, it's so informative and helps freshen your skills after training.

I would guess without the minimum spend they take you off the salon locator. That isn't an issue if you do the correct advertising.

Thank you, Are the products of a reasonable price when you have to get more tint ect?

It's difficult to say because I'm not sure what your comparing too.

It's not very often you need to top up stock as the products go along way.

Hi there, no that's only in place if they feel or have reason to believe that stylists aren't following HD Brows guidelines.
There is a thread on here where I posted thier response to my query regarding the T&C's
(I can't remember the thread name)
Sam x

Hi there, no that's only in place if they feel or have reason to believe that stylists aren't following HD Brows guidelines.
There is a thread on here where I posted thier response to my query regarding the T&C's
(I can't remember the thread name)
Sam x

Thankyou, i found the post. Thats helped alot. X

Bit off topic I know but just a question for HD brow techs regarding training. Did you work on each other during training or did you have to take a model? I hate driving long distance and was hoping to bring a well travelled friend to drive lol :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Bit off topic I know but just a question for HD brow techs regarding training. Did you work on each other during training or did you have to take a model? I hate driving long distance and was hoping to bring a well travelled friend to drive lol :D

They provide models and you also work on each other x

They provide models and you also work on each other x

Thanks for the info. At least I will leave with well defined brows then :)

Latest posts

Back