HD brows, 3D brows Wow brows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarbonBeauty

Reaction score
Can anybody advise a good brand for hd brows or 3d brows thats not over expensive?

Davina

Flirties precision brows is a 7 step brow design including waxing, threading, make up etc x

I would like some advice on which brand to go for, for 3d brows.

Hi brow by the eyelash design company xxx

Sent from my D5803 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've just done hd brow course, I know it's expensive but your buying into the brand. It's becoming very popular for me and I've only just training.

I wasn't sure I could afford to invest in hd brow training. I did 3d effect brow training with zen tranquility training who I believe are nationwide.

BEAUTY THERAPY COURSES - Zen Tranquility Holistic Beauty Training Studio

I loved this course and whilst I was experienced in brow wax and tinting this has added to my skills and proved very popular....I've even won over previous hd brow fans.

Not sure where you are in the country ...I am in north with shire and the trainer there Nikki Anderson is excellent.

I have to say, i do love the hd brow products....their brow powders are fabulous.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Are all these places available in Ireland too?

Davina

I trained in HD Brows and they were amazing and I learnt so much on the course <3 worth every penny xxx

Just to be clear, HD Brows is a brand, if you want to do and offer HD Brows you can only train with HD Brows.

I bought in to the HD Brows at a large price and for me it was worth every penny. There are of course other brow companies out there that many people have great success with, wow brows, BDB and whole host more.

Latest posts

Back