HD brows at home

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harpot

Reaction score
Hi ladies does anybody do HD brows from home & have you had a lot of success with it?
I'm a bit worried that it might put some people off being home based. There aren't a lot of salons in my area doing it though so I'm hoping that will be my advantage.

Hi ladies does anybody do HD brows from home & have you had a lot of success with it?
I'm a bit worried that it might put some people off being home based. There aren't a lot of salons in my area doing it though so I'm hoping that will be my advantage.

Hi Harpot

I don't actually do HD Brows but I have been having mine done for just over a year now with a lady who works from her home. She is always crazy busy and gets most of her business from facebook and the HD Brows official salon locator which im guessing you must be able to register on after training.

To be honest if I go to another salon its usually based on reputation or word of mouth and not where its located and some of the best i have been to are home salons.

Good Luck
Nadine xx

Thanks Nadine that's brilliant & it's great to know that she is out the door with HD. I'm so hesitant to spend the money & I want to cover all bases before I book as it's such a big investment.

Thanks Nadine that's brilliant & it's great to know that she is out the door with HD. I'm so hesitant to spend the money & I want to cover all bases before I book as it's such a big investment.

Just be aware. People often talk on here about being really busy and on closer inspection you discover that they work 2 days a week and are really busy for those 2 days. Don't be fooled into thinking that if you start offering specific treatments, clients will fall into your lap.

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, and this therapist may be stacked out 6 days a week but there are so many posts on here from therapists who are chasing the elusive treatment that will bring clients to their door. It just doesn't work like that unfortunately.

Vic x

Just be aware. People often talk on here about being really busy and on closer inspection you discover that they work 2 days a week and are really busy for those 2 days. Don't be fooled into thinking that if you start offering specific treatments, clients will fall into your lap.

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, and this therapist may be stacked out 6 days a week but there are so many posts on here from therapists who are chasing the elusive treatment that will bring clients to their door. It just doesn't work like that unfortunately.

Vic x

This is something I have thought long & hard about (hence all the questions on this & previous posts). I want to offer something different to what other salons in my area offer instead of the usual shellac, tans etc which has become so competitive it's impossible to make any money from them.
The doubt will always be there because the course costs so much.
What's the average number of HD brows you so in a week Vic? I know you answered me before on a previous post that it has brought you a lot of business.

This is something I have thought long & hard about (hence all the questions on this & previous posts). I want to offer something different to what other salons in my area offer instead of the usual shellac, tans etc which has become so competitive it's impossible to make any money from them.
The doubt will always be there because the course costs so much.
What's the average number of HD brows you so in a week Vic? I know you answered me before on a previous post that it has brought you a lot of business.

In a week, probably about 6 sets but we offer everything. Nails, facials, massages and so on, so we get a lot of cross over clients from one treatment to the other. HD isn't really 'big business' for us, just something else we offer. I would also add that there are a few salons near us that offer it, but badly!

As I said on a previous post, a few clients who have found us through HD have gone on to be very big spenders in other areas!

Vic x

Your welcome :) Have you done any market research? xx

Hi,
Sometime, i do from home.
Can you learn a little from this video.

You can't offer 'HD brows' just from watching a YouTube tutorial.

You have to have been trained by the company before you're legally allowed to offer the 'HD Brow service' otherwise you're breaking the law by misrepresenting the service you are charging for.

Hi there,
I would LOVE to offer HD Brows.
I have had one of their 'Expert stylist' make mine over, and was more than happy to part with the £35.00 they charged at Excel, very professional, and well worth the money.
However, my client's will not pay anywhere near that for the service!
There are 'pop up' bar's in our local shopping area, threading for £5.00.
Joe Bloggs uses this as the bench mark for EVERY brow service, and anyone trying to go much beyond that, in their eye's, is a 'Thieving B*****d!' :mad:

Hi there,
I would LOVE to offer HD Brows.
I have had one of their 'Expert stylist' make mine over, and was more than happy to part with the £35.00 they charged at Excel, very professional, and well worth the money.
However, my client's will not pay anywhere near that for the service!
There are 'pop up' bar's in our local shopping area, threading for £5.00.
Joe Bloggs uses this as the bench mark for EVERY brow service, and anyone trying to go much beyond that, in their eye's, is a 'Thieving B*****d!' :mad:

Haha

I get a good few clients happy to pay. I offer a tint and brow tidy for considerably less but still get clients book for HD's.

Vic x

Latest posts

Back