HD brows course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lwasdall

Reaction score
Hi geeklins!
I have recently inquired about the HD brows course, id love to do it but it's way out of my price range. Does anyone no of any equivalent (if there is any) training courses? I'm in Essex willing to travel. Hope someone can help. Thanks xx

Hi geeklins!
I have recently inquired about the HD brows course, id love to do it but it's way out of my price range. Does anyone no of any equivalent (if there is any) training courses? I'm in Essex willing to travel. Hope someone can help. Thanks xx

did mine with chic beauty academy was a good course taught the basics right down to how to create the perfect brow...

We trained with Kerie Hoy in Billion Dollar Brows, cost effective and she teaches so well.

And do you advertise the treatment as HD brows?

You can only adertise HD Brows if you have trained with them and have authorisation to use their trademark.

Kim Lawless does a brow design course and is in Essex. :)

No, we advertise billion dollar brows. It's different to HD brows, no threading involved and we use a tool called the brow buddy which is only for billion dollar brows.

Thanks very much for that. Will look into that x

Latest posts

Back