HD Brows - is this a popular treatment in your salon?..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just noticed that Capital are now doing a High Definition Brow course (very similar to HD Brows, just not the same brand) and much, much cheaper.

I think I may book myself onto one as I currently don't offer eyebrow tints or threading at all and it would be useful to learn this, as I already do waxing.

Eyebrow Definition Course

I have just noticed that Capital are now doing a High Definition Brow course (very similar to HD Brows, just not the same brand) and much, much cheaper.

I think I may book myself onto one as I currently don't offer eyebrow tints or threading at all and it would be useful to learn this, as I already do waxing.

Eyebrow Definition Course
Keep us updated as to how it goes!

£1000 is a lot of money, how many days is it? If it's only one day I don't know how they can justify it. If it's is one day I'd like to know how many hours it is.

Just wondering,
How many hours is it & how many people are in the class?
Do you get the kit provided?
How many tutors are there per person?
Sorry I'm sure there is a perfectly good reason why they charge what they do hopefully knowing a bit more about it would enlighten me.
I would love to offer it!

Latest posts

Back