HD Brows or.........?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I'm trained in nails and tanning but looking to expand my business. I've been bouncing between:

Doing HD Brows for the first class training and brand name .

OR

Doing Eye treatments, Lash extensions and Waxing at a local beauty training centre for pretty much the same price as just the one HD Brow course!

Help me make my decision please guys, what going to help my business along the most?

p.s there are no beauticians doing HD Brows within about a 20 mile radius of me

X

:?:I am in the same dilemma about HD Brows, the expense is of putting almost £1000.I have considered doing Kim Lawless course ,she is suppose to be the waxing queen .Her Brow Design course is £250

personally i would do the eye treatments. lashes and waxing, defo get more clients coming for all those than hd

Hello
I too thought about doing the HD brows course but then with the money element is a lot to consider. I started training with a beauty guild accredited trainer who offered a similar brows course and I find the effect is the same as I did the same procedures measuring shaping tinting waxing tweezing threading and brow mineral make up and paid just under £200 for the course with a powder kit xxxx it is nice to advertise the brand but if your clients already like your work your already on a winner HRH xxx

Latest posts

Back