HD Brows patch test

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailo

Reaction score
Just wondering what normal procedure is for for HD brown patch testing? I've never had them done but I just got the patch test which involved a lot of dye being out on my skin and then being told not to wipe it off for 24 hours. When I go for my hair it's usually a small blob, then they wipe it off within 15 minutes and I'm told to keep an eye on the area for 24 hours. But with this the dye is still thick on my skin, not wiped off at all?! Is this normal? Wont I be left with a huge colour stain?

Just wondering what normal procedure is for for HD brown patch testing? I've never had them done but I just got the patch test which involved a lot of dye being out on my skin and then being told not to wipe it off for 24 hours. When I go for my hair it's usually a small blob, then they wipe it off within 15 minutes and I'm told to keep an eye on the area for 24 hours. But with this the dye is still thick on my skin, not wiped off at all?! Is this normal? Wont I be left with a huge colour stain?

I had a little transfer 48 hours before I had them done last.
You apply it with water, it's like a kids transfer tattoo. Came off after my appointment with a little baby oil. That was it. x

I googled it and saw those transfers. What I have on my arm looks nothing like that! Mine is a lump of dye covered with a band aid! I'm afraid if I leave it on I'll be stained! Don't know if I should leave it or wash it off:confused:

I offer HD Brows and the patch test for it is a wee transfer just like cheekychick said. Maybe they'd run out so using the actual tint instead? Putting a big blob on sounds weird though, would it not just smear everywhere?

I offer HD Brows and the patch test for it is a wee transfer just like cheekychick said. Maybe they'd run out so using the actual tint instead? Putting a big blob on sounds weird though, would it not just smear everywhere?

Yeah it did smear under the band aid, I have a big black stain on my arm

Latest posts

Back