HD brows training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fabuloushelen

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm currently a mobile spray tanner and I do lashes too. I'm hoping to maybe add hd brows to my list of services. Any tips on how to go about this? Eg do I need any other training to qualify to do hd brows? Also where is the nearest training place to mid wales and how much is the training as I've heard it's pretty pricy? Also has anyone done maybe a similar eyebrow treatment course that they would recommend? I'm really thinking hd brows because of the branding mainly. Any advice great fully received :) xx

Hi - not sure this will help but I recently completed a full definition brow course in South Wales (can't call it HD because of the brand) .... It's one of my most requested treatments so I'm really glad I did it!!! I purchased my kit for a reasonable price too.

Definitely something worth doing in my opinion x

Thank you :) will look into it xx

Hi the HD brows course is very expensive. There's a few similar courses called Hi-brow and billion dollar brows that are just as good and a lot cheaper too. I think sallys do the hi brow one x

We did the hd brow training back at the beginning of 2011 we trained 5 therapist and we were booked back to back with Hd charging £35. As the treatment has become more popular and more salons doing it we had to reduce it to £25 to compete but we still are busy with it.
Like with anything it's the brand that you pay for and all the marketing they do. All clients know them as HD Brows not really any other brand.

Has been great for us.

Latest posts

Back